New and getting ready to be slim

fatbum

I just wanted to day hi to you all. I am new to the forum and as of tomorrow I will be following the Slimming World diet. I am no stranger to slimming world but always put the weight back on :sigh: But with with my 30th birthday next year I want to be able to wear a slinky black dress - so here goes!!

Hi and Welcome :D
Wishing you lots of luck with SW.

hello :)
i have that same problem with slimming, although i tend to put the weight back on and more ARGH!
good luck, and i'm sure you will get into that dress :D
x x x

Thank you for the encouragement guys, and good luck to you on your journeys!! It is always so hard but to have someone to share it with always makes it easier.

Thank you for the encouragement guys, and good luck to you on your journeys!! It is always so hard but to have someone to share it with always makes it easier.

The forum is great for encouragement! :)
If you get a chance, maybe start a diary here as it always helps to track how you're feeling etc.

Hiya chick, all the best with sw, I am sure ya will have no trouble losing the weight for your birthday and its an incentive as well. By the time that comes around ya will have to change your name to "thinbum"

Welcome to Minimins :)

Back