new and hopin for advice!

Hi guys,

So this is my third week now on lipotrim the first week was so tough but lost half a stone and i couldnt believe it, on my second week i wasnt hungry when shake time came around so ended up only doin two shakes a day and not drinkin enough water so when i weighed in on sat 6th i list nothin and i was so dissappointed, last week i dragged it bk and lost an awesome 10lbs and i started to feel the difference. Now im sittin at work again feelin bored and bloated please tell me this is normal? And also i want this weight loss so much i get worried and nervous when i go for my weighins on a sat does n e one else get that even if u no u havent cheated at all? If so dies n e one have n e advise on how to control the worries and nerves?

N e ways sorry about my rant sort of lookin for advise and support if n e one can help?.

Thanks in advance
xx

aww thanks for the advise and tips will deffo give it ago and get bk to u!
im just about to go to my first water aerobics class tonight so im hopin that exercies will help to, im kinda excited but havent been in a pool for a long time :-S
well done on ur current weight loss!
i dunno about being as thin as rihanna lol but deffo not far off hehe and yeah i like choc ones best i kept throwin up the vanilla ones but ive found the chicken is not to bad either.

hopefully talk soon if not gd luck for sat
xx

I'm only on day 2 but so far not too bad. Will you post how you get on with the exercise class?

I did a little in the gym this morning but felt wiped out after. Will this get better?

Thanks, Natasha

Hi brouke's girl

The class went great just got in from it if u have somewhere to go for water areobics i would sooooooo recormmend it! Its hard work but u feel so gd after i feel full of beans now as normally goin to the gym does wipe me out.
Hopefully weighin this week will b poss im gonna b doin normal swimmin again thurs, gd luck on ur first week hope ur first weighin goes well keep us informed
xxx

Thanks a million Chazs, I stepped on the scales this morning- Day 4 and have lost 5lbs!!!

My gym does aqua aerobics classes so I'll get myself down there! I went to the gym on Tuesday but was wiped out after, however I can feel it in my muscles now (ouch lol) so was worth it!!

I'll keep you posted- I weigh in Monday. I'm so excited!!

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awesome well done mon should bring gd results then just remember with all the workin out muscle weighs more than fat so dont b dissappointed one week if u dont lose much becoz u'll b tonin so ull lose inches but less kgs or pounds lol.

N e ways gd luck my fingers r crossed for u i get weighed sat so ill let u no

xx

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm more interested in slim and toned than numbers alone. I've taken starting measurements so I can keep track.

Good luck to you too!

Well i got weighed earlier im a lil dissappointed as i stayed the same this week, but the pharmacist said its from all the swimmin ive done becoz i have lost 7cm(2 and a bit inches) on my waist so i dont no really how to feel about it tbh.
Hope everyone else is doin well tho
Xx

Chazs, you should be really proud, losing inches off your waist is really important for your health. I bet you've done wonders for your hip to waist ratio. Think about the years you've added to your life!! Healthy isn't always reflected on the scales. Your body is leaner and stronger this week all thanks to your efforts!

Chin up- enjoy your achievement!!

Xxx

Hiya Chazs, week 1 done and 8.2lbs off!!!!!! I am so chuffed!!!!! X

Oooooo fantastic well done!! Thats awesome! Keep it up.

I bought a small punch bag the other day to work out my arms and middle its tirin but u can feel it workin after 5mins and its nice i can do it in the privacy of my iwn home hehe.

N e ways hope ur all doin well xx

Chazs, that's great. 4lbs is a decent loss.

So guys, I'm struggling badly with week 2. I dream about food, I think about food. I can practically taste it. I fell off the wagon yesterday.

I'm back on today but even thinking a cup of miso soup would be great (my one is 17cals a cup?!). I checked, it says I can't.

I don't have a sweet tooth, I love savoury - has anyone tried the chicken soup? So far I've been strawberry and chocolate shakes all the way, something I would never buy. I don't buy sweets or cakes etc.

I feel really stuck today. I'm going to try to leave the miso tonight and see if I feel any better tomorrow. I was delighted with my first week, I felt fine without food every day but this week is torture.

On the upside my mouth is less dry lol.

Has anyone been through similar feelings? I don't want to give up so soon but am really struggling.
Any tips or anything would be hugely appreciated!!

Hi broukes girl,

Yes we've all been there it gets better i promise!
The chicken soup is gd u just have to make sure u get all the powder lumps out, if u really want something have grilled chicken breast with no skin and some salad my pharamacist recormended it just squeeze out as much juice as u can and it doesnt affect ur weight lose but its instead of a shake.

Hope this helps i did it twice when i first started and i promise it does get better.

Hang in there hun
Xx

Hi broukes girl,

Yes we've all been there it gets better i promise!
The chicken soup is gd u just have to make sure u get all the powder lumps out, if u really want something have grilled chicken breast with no skin and some salad my pharamacist recormended it just squeeze out as much juice as u can and it doesnt affect ur weight lose but its instead of a shake.

Hope this helps i did it twice when i first started and i promise it does get better.

Hang in there hun
Xx

Thanks so much for the advice. I think I'm going to try to stay away from food completely as my tummy is so crampy now!

One meal at a time till I feel back on track. The first week was easy, I guess it was the excitement!

:booboo: Back on the straight and narrow today - didn't have the miso soup. Am sipping some peppermint tea. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back in ketosis and the crippling hunger will be gone as a result.

xxx

It will go i had the hunger the first week and i nearly gave up but now theres times i only want two shakes.

But gd on u for stayin away from the soup, enjoy ur tea and deffo try the chicken soup xx

It will go i had the hunger the first week and i nearly gave up but now theres times i only want two shakes.

But gd on u for stayin away from the soup, enjoy ur tea and deffo try the chicken soup xx

Thanks a million Chazs, your messages really helped last night. I woke up feeling pretty good but now I'm in town it's more of a struggle. HOWEVER... I know I can do this!!

I was good as gold yesterday and should be back in ketosis with hunger at bay later today if not tomorrow.

I moved my weigh in day to today from Mondays as I'm starting a new job on the 12th. I think boredom has been a massive part of the problem Chazs and once I'm back in a buzzing office the time will fly and I'll be a beanpole in no time.

I'm pleased with the results, I just need to beat the hunger and get back into ketosis. I've lost 11.4lbs in 13 days- I really have nothing to moan about lol.

I'm feeling determined today. After all, when I got into ketosis the first time I had lunch out and went to a BBQ etc. all fine!!

I'm confident this is the last time I'll diet, I'm looking forward to a healthy life if moderation after this.

Once again, thanks, you really helped yesterday
Xxxxx

Hi broukes girl,
Sorry it took so long for me to reply works been manik and I forgot but well done on the weight loss so far thats amazin and yes I agree boredom doesnt help I have found im smokin a hell if a lot more now.
Im gettin weighed tomoz and im strugglin this week I cant even remeber the last time I tasted something lol

But hope ur findin it a bit better now and keep it up ur doin amazin
Xx

Back