New, and need help

Jusie29

Hi all, I'm new to this form and also to slimming world, I joined slimming world last Thursday with my sister, since then I have stuck to it 100%,my sister has but only to a certain extent, weight in was today and I have lost 1 and a half pounds, where as my sister has lost 3, I'm just very confused on what I was doing wrong, any help would be so helpful, thanks in advance

Are you sure you sister has 'only to a certain extent' and you have '100%', what have you been eating, did you have your hexs every day, 1/3 super free etc?

Don't compare yourself with other people. Just because she is your sister doesn't mean that you respond in the same way to things. You are two completely different people. So you will get different results. It's normal

Don't compare yourself with other people. Just because she is your sister doesn't mean that you respond in the same way to things. You are two completely different people. So you will get different results. It's normal

Everyone is different...just keep going...you will get there at your own pace...welcome and good luck

Back