New and weak

Mummy123

Hiya

I'm completely new to this forum. I'm on my second day of lipotrim and really struggling! The main reason being is that I'm gagging on the shakes!!!!

X

I'm on week 3, this is my second time around (Lighter Life last time). Week 1 is a killer, but believe me if you get through it you will be so pround of yourself and the weight loss will give you the best motivation to go on. You can do different things to make the shakes more appealing to you. Try blending with ice, there's instuctions on the bag on how to make mousse or I blend my choc & vanilla shakes with hot water & coffee for a fake latte! Good luck, you can be stronger than you think! xx

Hey, I'd my first shake tonight. Went yesterday expecting to be given the stuff there and then..... Got DVD lol. So have the shakes now and going to start properly tomoro.

Can I buddy up with you guys?

I can only stomach the chocolate shakes. I find the others too sweet. The soup too weird. And as for the flapjacks.....yuck.

Chocos hakes all the way. I have mine quite watery and just gulp the lot down.

Coconut flapjacks are the highlight of my day! Takes me a good half hour and a litre of water to eat them tho becuase they are so dry, but it's just nice to have something to chew on!

Okay I'm weird then because I actually really liked the soup!

Dreading the vanilla shake and I've got 10 of them to eat. Oh wait drink....

I'm doing okay, struggling with the water intake tho, that will prob be my bug bear, and the no alcohol!

Haven't even tried the vanilla shake yet, but know from 'normal' vanilla flavoured things, I get turned!

Might try the coffee thing, do you just use a normal spoonful of coffee or less?

Back