New and would like to say hello

zofia

so i am new to this forum, not new to dieting mind:doh:.
i am 38 married and have two children. about 7 years ago i started slimming world and lost nearly 4 stone, i kept it off for over a year and then it slowly started kreeping up on me again, i am now at my heaviest ever.
on saturday i decided enough is enough and dusted off my slimming world books, and am gonna try really hard to shift all this weight and loose it once and for all.
i am currently living in belgium, so i dont have a group here which is why i was searching for an online support group.
looking forward to reading my way through.

Best of luck Zofia, you did it once - you can certainly do it again :)

You'll have lots of company here - loads of people doing SW! :) x

thank you for the nice welcome!
thank you that is a very good idea, but i am in belgium at the moment, so will have to look on ebay me thinks :D

hey! Welcome to the site and I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss .. you have done it once so I'm sure that you can find the motivation to do it again. xx

Welcome Zofia. Wow, your 4st loss last time was great!! So you know you can do it, and Minimins is great for motivation :)

thank you for all the kind replies.
i know in theory that i can do it, its just finding the willpower and motivation.
that is what i am hoping to find here loads of inspiration and motivation.
the will power i will have to suppply:)

Good Luck Zofia! I am on day 1 with SW and have all the up to date literature that I was given at group last night. If you need to ask anything, feel free! They have brought in a new programme since you were last there, the Extra Easy plan, which does away with the red day / green day thing or can be used in combination with it.

I am using Extra Easy, which does, as it says, appear to be exactly that.

thank you very much for your offer madamelaminx! that is very kind of you.
wishing you good luck with sw, i loved my group!

nearly a year on and no progress has been made, since i tried to tackle to many things at the same time i have stumbled and stayed down.
i am back to the weight i started at, am smoking again, and am miserable.

now hubby is away for 7 months due to his job, and after the initial first few days of feeling sorry for myself i have decided enough is enough. self pitty and hiding in the house is not a healthy life style.

so here i am again, have started sw by myself again yesterday, and am determined to be successful this time round and stick with one thing at a time.

Back