New avatar

thanks everyone i feel lovely but im still obese :(

my boobs have gone down 3 sizes :eek:

Mine have been going down 3cm a year for the past decade...they'll eventually reach my knees!

GalwayMum said:
I don't really want to reduce mine; I just want my boobs to not hitchhike towards the sides when I lay down. Also, I want the nipples to point at least outward and a bit upwards! Not downwards. They're great in a bra, but fall nearly to the bellybutton w/ no bra.

I'm going to have a lift if I can keep weight stable/exercise for six-twelve months. It's something I really need to do. I want to feel comfortable in different clothes and not always have to wear granny bras with thick straps. I love all the one sleeve/halter/sleeveless dresses but all I can wear is dressed with big enough straps to cover my thick granny bras.

This is exactly how mine are, but I've not had kids yet... been thinking long and hard about a lift... if only I could afford it

Kes... if yours are a factor in your back pain you could most likely get them done on the NHS.

Goreygirl said:
Kes... if yours are a factor in your back pain you could most likely get them done on the NHS.

Nope... my back pain is due to an over curvature in my lower back...

oooooh I'd love a lift after 13 months breastfeeding mine officially are saggy chicken fillets :(

Yes moley me too only 20mos with each child plus gaining and losing so much weight. I was to the plastic surgeon for mole removal and asked him to give me his opinion and he did some measurements etc and said I am defo a candidate for having them done and might have to get small implants once all the loose skin was taken away they might be a small B (I'm a D or DD now)...

Anyway my plan is to go to my bro/sis in law in the States and get it done over there as it's far cheaper and they've a lot more experience at doing them than they do in Ireland. I just need to save all my pennies. When I think I easily spent between €10-€20 on a supply of bingeing food, it shouldn't be that hard to save the money. It's about $5-7k or so. Steep but worth it to me!

Back