New baby, new year, new body (fingers crossed!! ;D)

Spolly

Ok, so I've been on every diet you could think of, Atkins, weight watchers, Cambridge, exante, xenical................ The list goes on and on!!!!!!

I'm 31, married, a mum to a gorgeous and very energetic 3 year old an have just had my 2nd lil man 5 weeks ago.

I have always been large, and like I said have been on so many diets, loose lots of weight initially, but then loose motivation and gain again.
When I was 18 I tipped the scales at 26 stone, and went on to loose 12 stone with diet and exercise. However since then I have gone up an down around 5 stone, the most going back up to 19 stones when I returned to work with my first child. With both pregnancies I haven't gained at all, but first time round I gained 2.5 stone in the 3 months I was on mat leave.. I am noticing my eating getting out of control and don't want this happening again.
Hence being back here. I want to keep a check on my eating before it gets out of control. I did SW in my teens and lost weight ( but put it and more back on) my mum did it too and kept it off. I don't want to do a faddy diet any more...all the diets I have tried give very fast results, but I can't sustain them and end up gaining. I want a sensible lifestyle overhaul and am prepared to have smaller weekly losses if it's going to be something I can stick to long term.
I'm doing it from home... I live in Guernsey and they don't have classes here, so hopefully with this site I can log my weigh ins and keep motivation.
I am also breast feeding, I have researched the extras I can have whilst doing this.
So official start date is Monday. I have been loosely following the plan this week and introducing the recipes to my very fussy husband and eldest son, and do far really good. The sticky chicken and chicken and butternut squash casserole went down a treat!!

Apologies for the life story.... Any advice or shared experiences would be very welcome.

I can do this!!!!!!!! :) xxxxx

I've just realised I've rambled on and on, and haven't put anything about my weight and goals... Baby brain is awful!!!!!
I'm 16st 10. And my first goal is to loose at least 2 stone by August. I've just been asked by my best friend to be her chief bridesmaid in the lovely island of sark, so I don't want to look like her bouncer in the wedding pics!! ;D xx

Back