new beginnings for me....long overdue!!!

hi everyone, so ive taken the leap i needed and ordered my first months supply tonight so hopefully they will be here ready for me to start by weds!!! i have a couple of cd packs left over form a year ago to start me off tho till they arrive

having read through some of the posts on here, what an amazing support network you have built up, im hoping you will be my back bone and shoulder through the coming weeks and maybe even months#

im worried how im going to be cooking for my 4 kids and not nibbling but figured i had to do it this way so i know i cant have the cheeky this here n there

ive got a spa weekend booked with my best mate in july and hope to lose a stone for then so i feel i deserve it..lol
, hell knows with four kids on my own im going to need a break, just hope i dont miss the whole weekend catching up on sleep hahah

anyways, just wanted to say hi and look forward to getting to knwo you all, and hopefully supporting you on your own journeys, byeeeeeee.xxx

Hi and welcome. There are some amazing people on here who help to keep you on track and have an answer for all your questions. Good luck. I'm sure you'll do great :D

hi, thx, i had just read your thread before starting mine.....well done on your first week, bacon sarnie and all.....you watch, you will prob have a better loss this week

what day do you wi, and do you do it at home??

welcome to the exante wagon pinknessy! this site is a great place for motivation/advice/ranting lol! I love that we're all in the same boat and no-one judges each other because we're really all equal. best of luck to you, the first few days are the worst but just keep drinking the water and you won't look back ;)

I do it on a Sunday night. Leave it to the end of the week lol!!! I just use my scales at home. As long as you use the same scales each time you should get an accurate figure :)

Good morning, welcome and good luck on your Exante journey :hug99: xx

Wow you certainly have your hands full! there are a lot of young mums here (and a few maturer ones like myself!) so I'm sure you'll find this forum supportive and helpful :D

Welcome :welcome: You certainly do have your hands full! Whenever you need to rant, let off steam, moan, celebrate or find inspiration, Minimins is the place to come....... Look forward to following your journey :)

hi what a lovely freindly place to be!!! thans for welcoming me!!

so i started with my left over cd and made my choc mint with black coffee and it made two cups and i had it earlier than i normally would thanks to early awakenings..lol, then had to pop out so took twins for a sandwich and had myself a black coffee and bottle of water and found a biggest loser bar...im hoping these are ok as there are so many threads rgdg them on here with mixed views!!! and it took near on an hour to eat it and was very nice indeed...will have a soup for my evening pack, and do the same again tomorow, and hopefully my pack will be here by weds to start fresh....i need to amend my start weight to exactly 17stone, which im disgusted about, but it will be the l ast time i ever seethat weight on my scales again

hope you ar all having a good start to your weeks, and looking forward to seeing everybodies weigh ins during the week

good luck everyone.x

hi so im on day 3 and finding it easier than i thought i would, hope fully my official pack will arrive today so i can try some of the other flavors,
imnot feeling that great today tho, but think thats down to lack of sleep and not having a bed!!! that and having 2 2 year olds then another 2 kids from 3pm onwards arrgghhhhhh...lol
but hoping i will feel better tomorow

i must try and stay away from the scales tho, i promised myself i would only weigh myself once a week so i didnt become obsesed but i know what im like..lol, anybody else struggle to stay off the scales???

hope our week is going well so far.xx

Good afternoon pinknessy, hope you're having a fab one :hug99: xx

I'm a once a week weigher. I'd find it so disheartening if I didn't see a loss at any time. I think I'd sabotage my diet :D

hi gigglepants, im going to try really hard and weigh once a week..there shouldnt be a need if i know im following plan i know i should have a loss....get week one out of the way i guess its just a wanting to know its working thing..lol

i rcvd my official packs today and had the otmato and basil soup and was suprised how nice it was compared
to other vlcd ive tried, it was really creamy not grainy...and soo filling...imfeeling very positive bout this now!!!

well done on yur weightlosss so far too.xx

Hello. Sorry for the delayed welcome, I find getting through the diaries quite hard. It is hard cooking for the kids, I suppose the key is keeping ur goal in mind and lots of water to put u off x

Hi Pinknessy,

Just wanted to say hello and good luck. I started today too, so here's to the both of us, let's hope the weight falls off! I'm a serial weighed a swell, I'll probably be on the scales before I go to bed tonight, and again tomorrow morning!

MrsGlas81 said:
Hi Pinknessy,

Just wanted to say hello and good luck. I started today too, so here's to the both of us, let's hope the weight falls off! I'm a serial weighed a swell, I'll probably be on the scales before I go to bed tonight, and again tomorrow morning!

I do this. And a progress weigh mid day. My scales broke though! Today. Let me know how ur weight loss goes x

Ooh, if your scales broke... I'm not sure if I'd hate that or love it!

Good luck with your journey pinknessy. You are doing great work so far. x

How's it going? xx How are you finding cooking for the family when you can't eat? Sometimes I think abstinence is the best thing otherwise you'll just have a little bit here and there and it all adds up! xx

How are you getting on pinknessy?! Sounds like you had your head in the right place going out and having your coffee and water! Blimey though, 4 kids-I find 1 hard enough (& I work full time so not with him all the time lol!) bet they keep you out of trouble though lol ;)

Back