New biggest looser challenge

Sazperilla said:
Hey! Congrats on all the losses! I lost 3lbs this week, very pleased!

That's great well done!

Good losses, but not for me, I have 1lb on and am 187lbs.

mouse1 said:
Good losses, but not for me, I have 1lb on and am 187lbs.

Don't worry it will b off in no time

Anymore Wi's? One day left!

1.5lb off for me today, will update after 8pm tonight!

Right so the 2 winners this wk are......

Me (sarah88) with 2.28% loss

And....

Sazperilla with -3lb loss this wk

sarah88 said:
Right so the 2 winners this wk are......

Me (sarah88) with 2.28% loss

And....

Sazperilla with -3lb loss this wk

Soy I phone decided to turn my 8 and ) into that smiley face, sorry!

Well done, I lost half this week!

CLH_X3 said:
Well done, I lost half this week!

Well done I will add u!

Looks like everyone is doing well , I not been hiding I couldn't get Internet in the hotel room and due to all walking and hot weather spent most afternoons with legs elevated to get rid if the swelling so I could get shoes on for evenings lol. Back now and weigh in on Tuesday but eating desserts with every meal is not best diet ;) so will see the damage then as don't think I have much time to undo it. I don't care as had a great holiday and wasn't going to feel guilty over what I ate knowing I would start again when at home :)

Cori said:
Looks like everyone is doing well , I not been hiding I couldn't get Internet in the hotel room and due to all walking and hot weather spent most afternoons with legs elevated to get rid if the swelling so I could get shoes on for evenings lol. Back now and weigh in on Tuesday but eating desserts with every meal is not best diet ;) so will see the damage then as don't think I have much time to undo it. I don't care as had a great holiday and wasn't going to feel guilty over what I ate knowing I would start again when at home :)

Well u have to enjoy urself on holiday!

Well not as bad as I feared I have put 2.5lb on, think even leader was expecting more than that lol

Well thats not much! Hopefully b off next wk!

I am 183.5lbs, so that's a 3.5lb loss this week.

mouse1 said:
I am 183.5lbs, so that's a 3.5lb loss this week.

Well done, u keep getting a big number! Must be really pleasing! I'm down to 1.5 a week now, but I suppose it's better than nothing

Yes, really pleased with losses, apart from last week when I gained weight.

mouse1 said:
Yes, really pleased with losses, apart from last week when I gained weight.

Were u 100% that wk?

Were u 100% that wk?

Not at all, I was ok Mon-Fri, had a very good weekend away though involving not counting points, eating the wrong things, and drinking wine - the only reason i only put 1lb on is that I went to the gym. I have lost a lot recently, but that is down to being 100% and going to the gym for 1 hour cardiovascular sessions four times a week. If you can burn 3500 calories a week in the gym you will lose 1lb, I think I need to do this to make sure I lose.

Back