New biggest looser challenge

Minnie2be said:
I've STS this week. :-( I was def 100% I even had about 15weeklies and all my AP left :-( ?? Weird!

I had a Sts last wk and I was 100%, still don't no y! U should get a good loss next wk!

Thanks Sarah!! ;-)

I've never lost 2lb a week for 3 weeks in a row before so I think it was going to happen at some point! Just carrying on again as I was before! :)

Minnie2be said:
I've never lost 2lb a week for 3 weeks in a row before so I think it was going to happen at some point! Just carrying on again as I was before! :)

If u give up u will only gain so that's a good plan!

Definitely not giving up..I have a holiday to look slim for! Haha! I'm enjoying what i'm eating and doing exercise wise too much to give in too! I just meant I'm not going to be really overly strict with myself either! xxx

This wks winners r........

Mouse1 with 4.21% loss so far

And

Cori with a big 4.5lb loss for this wk

Well done

Yaay :) and well done mouse
Must say looks disappointing when put in percentage lol 0.55% looks bad ;)

Thanks, but I think the weight loss wont be as good this week, if I lose any at all. Have to be happy with my losses though as I have nearly lost 2 stone.

As long as it goes in the right direction the odd blip can be dealt with, I am just looking at it that I am a stone lighter than I was 3 month ago, first time I didn't make new year resolution to lose weight and I am losing it anyway

Sazperilla said:
Congrats Cori you're doing brilliantly!

How u getting on Sazperilla?

No weigh in for me today on my usual scales as I am sick. Will weigh in next week.

I have been weighed today and have put 2.5 on. Expected a small gain due to totm but not that high, got to take tracker in next week to see if I am doing something wrong but hoping its cause we had different leader last week who told us to use our weeklies for any treats like ww bars or crisps and the dailys for meals only so been eating more food which cause it's lower pp means I have been eating 3 good meals but a lot of it along with less sweets as wanted save weeklies for friday nights.

Eek I forgot to post

I gained 2lb last week so weighed 13st 7lbs on 7.5.12

Lost 4.5 this week so now weigh 13st 2.5

Yay! Straight back on the waggon works! Lol xx

CatherineBee said:
Eek I forgot to post

I gained 2lb last week so weighed 13st 7lbs on 7.5.12

Lost 4.5 this week so now weigh 13st 2.5

Yay! Straight back on the waggon works! Lol xx

Well done, I will update both weeks!

Cori said:
I have been weighed today and have put 2.5 on. Expected a small gain due to totm but not that high, got to take tracker in next week to see if I am doing something wrong but hoping its cause we had different leader last week who told us to use our weeklies for any treats like ww bars or crisps and the dailys for meals only so been eating more food which cause it's lower pp means I have been eating 3 good meals but a lot of it along with less sweets as wanted save weeklies for friday nights.

That's y I'm glad I don't go to meeting, I just d'o my own thing! I'm sorry u have gained perhaps go back to what u were doing b4 as it was working!

oh man, wish i had seen this earlier, would have loved to join, i swear i get "thread blindness"on here, i always forget or miss threads lol

U can still join if u want I will just need ur last 5 weeks losses! And let me know when u Wi!

Thanks .. tomorow would be my week 5, weigh in day is fridays, losses are ... 2.5 .. 2 .. 2 .. 1 (gain)

Back