New biggest looser challenge

I have lost 1.5lb this week, hope to get a boost next week as got a birthday weekend in just over a week so want to counteract that as out for two nights and being dressed as a flapper girl I am going to need some alcohol in me lol

So it's taken a while but I have updated, here is the results!

Wk8

Minnie2be 6.05% loss
And
Sarah88 -1.75lb loss.

Wk 9
Minnie2be 6.11% loss
And
Catherinebee -1lb loss

Wk 10
Minnie2be 6.37% loss
And
Cori -1.5lb loss

So well done everyone! And Minnie2be u may not b loosing much but ur weight loss % is still going up and u r still in the lead!

Thanks Sarah - you've nearly caught me up though!! :)

I've lost 1.2lbs this week! :) really pleased with that! x

Minnie2be said:
Thanks Sarah - you've nearly caught me up though!! :)

I've lost 1.2lbs this week! :) really pleased with that! x

Yay well done! I am catching u up but my losses r not good at the mo, so I don't think u have anything to worry about!

Can't be any worse than my 0.1lb a couple of weeks ago - that's just laughable!! Although I felt it was more cryable at the time! Haha! x

Minnie2be said:
Can't be any worse than my 0.1lb a couple of weeks ago - that's just laughable!! Although I felt it was more cryable at the time! Haha! x

I gained 0.7 the other wk after being 100%!!

Dieting is so frustrating - full of cold and been so busy - need to up my game with exercise for toning etc! How long is left of the challenge? x

Minnie2be said:
Dieting is so frustrating - full of cold and been so busy - need to up my game with exercise for toning etc! How long is left of the challenge? x

2 more! One more for u as u have already Wi this wk! 2 more Fridays!!

Yay well done, that's a brill loss!

4lbs on for me, but I did have a nice holiday and didn't really track for 2-3 weeks, so I knew what was coming.

mouse1 said:
4lbs on for me, but I did have a nice holiday and didn't really track for 2-3 weeks, so I knew what was coming.

That's really good for 2-3 weeks off plan! U should b happy!

Oh Its waaaaay to late for me to join this.... are you doing another one when this ends soon?! Put me down!

well done on all your losses :)

Loopyluc said:
Oh Its waaaaay to late for me to join this.... are you doing another one when this ends soon?! Put me down!

well done on all your losses :)

Ok I will remember u if I start a new one!!

0.5lb for my last weigh in xxxx

Woohoo can't believe it. Lost another 2.5lbs this morning so im now 12st 11lbs and overweight not obese anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1lb on for me, still in holiday mode!

I put 1lb on last week and lost 1.5lb this week so at least I am still going in the right direction albeit slower than I would like, if life would take a break so I can get back on track that would be helpful lol

2.5lb on for me this wk, had 5 days off! Birthday! Updating now!

Wk 11 winners are....

Minnie2be with 6.56% of weight lost

And

Catherinebee for loosing 2.5lb this week!

Back