New biggest looser challenge

Winners this wk are.......

...minnie2be with 5.10% loss

And

Cori with 2lb loss

Well done everyone this wk, we got some good % losses there! With 49lb loss in total, that's brill!

Wow...thanks Sarah!

1lb off for me this week meaning 9lb in total so far - just another 15lb to go! Haha! xxx

Well done minnie2be your doing great,
It does work having to put your weight on here cause I hate putting a gain on lol

Thank you Cori...I'm a week behind most of you as the week one of the challenge was my first week so I only had my start weight and not a loss/gain so I'm very pleased to be where I am on the list....my weight loss is slowing down though!! x

Minnie2be said:
Wow...thanks Sarah!

1lb off for me this week meaning 9lb in total so far - just another 15lb to go! Haha! xxx

Well done! It must b nice only having 15lb left! I've lost 38lb so far but another 42lb to go, I will get there eventually!!

How tall are you sarah88? x

Oops, fell off the waggon in style last week and didn't weigh-in. Weighed in this week and have gained 0.5 so happy with that. Yay for damage limitation and getting back in the zone!x

Had my weigh in today, have lost 4.5lb today, just got to keep it off as away for long weekend in a B&B.

I have remained the same. On holiday for next 2 weeks so won't be weighing in. Good luck, you all seem to be doing well!

mouse1 said:
I have remained the same. On holiday for next 2 weeks so won't be weighing in. Good luck, you all seem to be doing well!

Well done, have a nice holiday!

Not many people have weighed in this week? How's everyone getting on? xxx

My Wi today 0.5lb off! Not sure where I'm going wrong, I stick to pp use weeklies (always have) and been exercising for the last 2-3 weeks! Oh well hopefully a better loss nxt wk!

It's still a loss - I was so cross when I got my STS and the only thing i could put it down to is that I had eaten more weeklies! cut back a little and atarted to lose again!

Been jogging twice this week (I don't normally jog at all) so fingers crossed I see a loss tomorrow! x

I had a day off 2 sats ago and last wk gained a lb which I was fine about but thought I'd at least loose that lb this wk! I do 5 hours of the cross trainer a wk and 5 days of the 30 day shred, so I can't really think of any reason for a tiny loss, I have always eaten all my weeklies and I tried cutting down on them a couple of months ago to see if it would aid losses but it didn't so I carried on with the 49! Gonna perhaps try some more water/ fluid this wk as I hardly drink anything! Prob is I hate having to pee so much

U will also be building muscle in places you might not notice as well Sarah which weighs more so it should settle down soon but try measuring yourself and u might see a difference there, a loss is still in right Direction no matter how small. Drinking water will prob help too as you could get a bit dehydrated with the exercise so prob won't be going loo to much more xx

Thankyou! Will update winners 2mo, I'm not really in the mood for numbers tonight!

Thanks for doing all of this Sarah...it's really motivational!!! :)

Will be updating my new week WI nice and early in the morning too!! x

0.5lb off for me! :-(

Minnie2be said:
0.5lb off for me! :-(

Well done on ur loss! U not pleased?

Back