New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

Can anyone tell me what time & what channel the US one is on ;)

Thank you

Can I get Living on freeview??

Are they measuring these guys? because they appear to be working out so hard that maybe they are building muscle (which is heavier than fat) which is why their weight losses may not be so good - but they could be losing inches? Also, maybe their bodies have gone into starvation mode and are storing that fat because their bodies are in shock and might be wondering when they will get their next meal???

All Im going to say is I love Slimming World. We can follow a healthy eating plan and do abit of body magic and still lose over 1lbs a week.
They are exercising several times a day sometimes to the point of vomiting and not even losing that much! What diet are they following whilst doing it? Are they doing the biggest loser diet aswell? xxx

It hasnt focused much on their diet, but looks like it will next week.

My mum said she was watching a programme recently that said weight loss was 70% diet, 20% exercise and 10% genetics. If this is right it would explain why they arent losing much considering the amount of exercise they are doing

...maybe they are building muscle (which is heavier than fat)...

again this myth raises it's head..

1lb of fat weighs the same as 1lb of muscle..
muscle is denser though so 2 people with identical measurements, one fat, the other muscley, the muscle guy will weigh more..

so unfair...

the green team mom (miggy? ) had her appendix out and they put salt water into the cavity so she has an 8-9lb dissadvantage already.. ( that's a lot of salt water...!!! )..
she can't exercise either.. but she was sllowed to walk and did 13 miles the day after the surgery... :D

All Im going to say is I love Slimming World. We can follow a healthy eating plan and do abit of body magic and still lose over 1lbs a week.
They are exercising several times a day sometimes to the point of vomiting and not even losing that much! What diet are they following whilst doing it? Are they doing the biggest loser diet aswell? xxx

The thing is I suppose most of them are really quite big and they need to do the exercise to tone and limit loose skin, but it would be very interesting to see what the losses were like with very little exercise! I'm surprised they don't put much more emphasis on what they're eating, even if it's just an evening meal! They tend to show snapshots but very little actual discussion! Loving TBL US by the way!! It is much better!X

so unfair...

the green team mom (miggy? ) had her appendix out and they put salt water into the cavity so she has an 8-9lb dissadvantage already.. ( that's a lot of salt water...!!! )..
she can't exercise either.. but she was sllowed to walk and did 13 miles the day after the surgery... :D
Didn't stop her though - she did brilliantly - she is one tough cookie!

I think there must be a problem with the eating as three of the black team all ate together and the other lady did her own thing and she lost most of the team weight didnt she.

I love Miggy, she's awesome and so determined. I was disappointed the red team weren't in the elimination zone though as I really liked John. I love O'Neal and Sunshine though and it's nice for Stephanie to have a young female in the house too, she was brill encouraging Sunshine and the daughter from the black team (forgot her name) on the treadmill.

Im addicted to The Biggest Loser USA! LOVING have O'neil and sunshine back they are a lovely team. Was gutted james left and the red team are still in - ggrrr they get on my nerves!!!!

Im keeping a close eye on the black team I think they can go far. Steadily losing and keeping their heads down and not getting involved in the arguing etc etc. x

Back