New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

Just calculated my losses so far lol n I would be the biggest loser it was something like 36% if I get to target I mean when I get to target it's something like 46%!!!!!

They look fab so motivating hmmmm starting to think about exercise n my lack if it :-0

I think mine will be 57% ish when I get to the target I have in my head of 200lbs.. if I don't think I look good at that or that I look ok earlier then I may set a different target when I get down there..

It's kinda like the celeb 'before' photos when they have no make up, sad faces are slouching and pushing their bellies out. You just know once the slap is on their posture is better and they're smiling they'll look about 2 stones lighter lol

Yes but to be fair to Claire, she looked MILES slimmer!! The makeover helped a lot I'm sure, but she did actually have a shape and had lost about 5 chins!X

She did look fantastic and had lost the double tummy that she had which must make such a difference. However, have realistic is it to give up work so you can go down the gym everyday?

Also, I have a sneaky suspicion that the ladies were wearing control underwear. All of their tummies looked remarkably smooth!!!

I think they were very brave going on tv with their weight and bumps and lumps showing so if they went on with makeovers and control undies then I think fair play to them. However they did it and however long it took I think they have done really well we all know its really hard. Obviously they put themselves up for criticism etc by being on tv but that may be what it takes to get some people motivated (and the thought of 25k of course ;) )

I don't think it matters whether they were in flattering clothes, control underwear or whatever - the scales don't lie and the numbers show they've lost weight.

They lost the weight and with the makeover as well were made to feel fantastic and happy and special for the night so surely it doesn't matter how much the haircut, clothes etc helped, they were happy and the scales showed the results.

welshgirl21 said:
I don't think it matters whether they were in flattering clothes, control underwear or whatever - the scales don't lie and the numbers show they've lost weight.

They lost the weight and with the makeover as well were made to feel fantastic and happy and special for the night so surely it doesn't matter how much the haircut, clothes etc helped, they were happy and the scales showed the results.

I agree! X

Claireybella said:
Anyone see the American one last night? Don't wanna say anything due to spoilers but the one who went and when they showed that person at the end - OMG! Amazing and really the first one I've seen that really shows a difference!!

Totally agree, incredible!

Yes bless him/her (lol!) I was pleasantly surprised by this person's determined spirit and I think they'll get to their target weight by the final!! Can't wait to see them all at the final infact! X

Can I just say Paddy is HOT!! Am so glad he won the holiday, think he should have been in the final though! So glad Will won the whole thing too... loved this series, never watched any of the biggest losers before

what did mark lose? about 6 st? in 21 weeks?
I've lost 6st in 26 weeks on SW without all that exercise..

Quite! And well done to you Jack! All the way thro I was shouting at the tv, I lose that much on SW!

Anyone see the American one last night? Don't wanna say anything due to spoilers but the one who went and when they showed that person at the end - OMG! Amazing and really the first one I've seen that really shows a difference!!

It was brilliant. I was shocked she went over Stephanie who was the more obvious choice. A bit of age prejudice there me thinks from her team.

Can I just say Paddy is HOT!! Am so glad he won the holiday, think he should have been in the final though! So glad Will won the whole thing too... loved this series, never watched any of the biggest losers before

Peachy - I totally agree with you about Paddy!! :D He's cute, awww! And I love his accent! Think I'm going to have to find me a Paddy to date, lol! xx

the american one is over 6 months which is 26 weeks and the uk one is 21 weeks, not much difference only 5 weeks.
i think i read somewhere before that the american one is not always over 1 week sometimes it is 10 days or 12.
i dont think the uk one gave you time to bond with the contestants as much as the usa one.

and where did Paddy win the holiday too EGYPT???

I watched this last night on catch up - so glad Paddy won the holiday - although Claire!!! what a change!!!

I loved guessing the weights of them - !!! x

the us ones have a lot more prize money as well its amazing what you can do for $250k rather than just £25k they even told one girl last year that if she kept on with the diet until next "season"she would get $1000 for each lb she lost, so if she managed to loose 100lb she would get $100,000 gives you a different perspective on the whole thing dont you think?

I feel so sorry for the black team in the US one, they are feeling so disheartened and low. It was really unfair the way Michael stacked the teams, he's been really unfair.

Back