New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

Biggest Loser thread languishing away on page three the day after the latest episode airs? Is nobody watching?

Can't have that - BUMP!

Anyone waiting for the repeat - look away now

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Well that was hardly a surprise when you know who ended up below the yellow line.

The best gameplayers dont let anyone figure out they are game players.

Can't believe she's a lawyer!

I think its a shame though - you're not supposed to like the bad guys, but they certainly make it more interesting!

Definitely no surprise; like you said, the biggest mistake was letting people know she was playing the game. Plus the others in the house aren't like that, they're supporting each other while still focusing on themselves which is the right way as I think to lose weight you need a support network in place.

I was so happy with who won the challenge and who got immunity too, really like them both and I reckon the challenge winner could go all the way.

I thought it was brilliant last night!! :D

What a manipulative cow she is :mad: Her last argument just about summed her up...a selfish, nasty, complete and utter game player who's only in it for the money. She's not interested in anyone or anything else ... well she got what was coming to her and then some lol!!! :Na_Na_Na_Na: :happy096:

Loved the way she was abandoned by her fellow contestants in the challenge, loved the comments made towards her at the vote, and LOVED the fake tears!!! :8855: :rotflmao:

I actually started to like Melissa last night.:eek:

She is certainly more open about her game playing than the others. Perhaps people had forgotten about how Mike loaded the teams.

I really dont get Sam and Koli at all, I find them really annoying and sanctimonious.

Mike, Darius and Sunshine my favs now (have to agree with Gillian though the relationship between O'Neal and Sunshne was wierd).

funcurls said:
Am I the only one who was sobbing during Sunshine's chat with O'Neal?!

Nope...include me and hubby in that lol!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Mike's comment made me laugh about no one was playing the game. he clearly was when he picked the teams.
I dont blame Melissa though, i mean the prize money is huge.

what will I do with myself on a tuesday night when it finishes???
I'm already at a loss for something to do monday nights after the UK one finished.. ( one born every minute doesn't really do it for me.. )

Best laugh this week (my series link started working again) and I'm surprised nobody mentioned it, was Mike showing off his newly revealed muscles - and offering Alison a feel, before pulling away asking "Didn't your mama tell you not to play with guns?"

What a corny line, and after being unsure about Mike, he's flying now and that was a cocky, confident Mike right there!

Made me laugh ;)

Oooh...I hope so!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Me too, I've only ever watched the episodes online so I really hope they show the Oz one.

:flirt2:I didnt like the Australian one at first but after persevering with it, i find it great and i like Shannon and Michelle, but i would like a week in the jungle with the Commando :flirt2:

It was great to see Danny back last night. OMG, you cant quite believe its him!

Drea was a bit of a nothing contestent for me so not bothered she has gone.

The money lady was odd. Picking Koli then changing her mind when she heard about his calorie counting. :rolleyes: Some money based prediction that is!!! It didn't do Sunshine any favours either.

It was great to see Danny back last night. OMG, you cant quite believe its him!

Drea was a bit of a nothing contestent for me so not bothered she has gone.

The money lady was odd. Picking Koli then changing her mind when she heard about his calorie counting. :rolleyes: Some money based prediction that is!!! It didn't do Sunshine any favours either.

i skipped past that bit. who did she predict as the winner. i bet she picked someone that started off as the biggest, thats what she did with Danny.
i couldnt believe Danny when he won as he looked NOTHING like himself, in fact i thought it was someone else pretending to be him.

Back