New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

If you haven't watched the episode then look away :p

The money lady predictedkoli at first but changed her mind and said Sunshine would win lol

Well, might just be me, but I thought Sam should have went. There was an arguement he should have went last time, but twice now?

I then felt the decision was justified as Drea didn't look "that much" different when we saw her later - she had nice clothes etc. but normally they show the continued eight loss - distinct lack of numbers on the screen tells its own story.

I might be getting grouchy, but I'm also tired of the O'Neal/Sunshine show - far too sanctimonious for my liking!

Give me good old Daris and down to earth Mikey every single time.

No doubt I will change my mind again soon lol

I might be getting grouchy, but I'm also tired of the O'Neal/Sunshine show - far too sanctimonious for my liking!

All that hugging and crying a week after Sunshine stated that she was now a woman and had to follow her own path blah blah blah. And her sobbing at the weigh-in really irked me, I think she has got her eyes firmly set on the prize now (but who can blame her)

So you're not grouchy at all :D

This week def showed Sunshine in a different light!

Surely it must be makeover time soon-love that bit! Cant wait to see what they do with Daris and Mikes hair!

Dont forget there isnt as big a gap between filming now so there wont be as big a wow factor when we see the look at me now bit

"this car is for you Sunshine, this is for you."

Sometimes she comes across as bratty. But i love the bond. It makes me miss my dad even more if thats at all possible and he has been gone for 16 years.

These comments have really tickled me, I find Sunshine so insincere. And her poor Dad, it's lovely and all, but that car thing seriously annoyed me! The point was, work hard, get more keys and win the prize! Lesson - work hard, achieve more. No wonder she was the size she was if her Dad is like that with her. It goes back to killing with kindness.

I know, I know, I'm only jealous. My Dad never even gives me a phonecall never mind a car!

;-)

I want Pink Ashley to win or super fit Sam. Is it wrong that I think he's a hotty?

I watch it with my mum and dad and everytime O'Neal says something cheesy to Sunshine crying I ask him if that the way he feels about me and he looks at me like Ive 3 heads and goes no lol

I'm kinda jealous of their relationship, I met my dad for the first time last year (I'm 21) and he could barely give me an hour of his time never mind a car! I wasted 36 hours of travelling too!

I like Darus, he's just like a little fluffy sweetheart, I really like Sam and Kolle to though, they kinda appeal to my Polynesian heritage!

Oh man, O'Neil is having a really bad week..
fell off the block tower and banged up his knee again, and failed the task so he's got a 1lb dissadvantage too.. then to top it off, gets a call on last chance workout day that his brother had passed away...

he freaked out on the seated cycling machine with Jillian sat next to him and she nearly wet herself...

Oh man, O'Neil is having a really bad week..
fell off the block tower and banged up his knee again, and failed the task so he's got a 1lb dissadvantage too.. then to top it off, gets a call on last chance workout day that his brother had passed away...

he freaked out on the seated cycling machine with Jillian sat next to him and she nearly wet herself...

I did laugh when O'Neal fell off the Tower, especially hearing Sunshine's screeches from up on her stack. Mean I know, but hey.

His brother passing was very sad though, poor man. And poor Gillian when he literally kicked off.

Sam and Koli continuing to try and control the game is really grating now. Especially when they were so vocal about the red women (senior moment) trying to do the same.

Darius, Mike & Ashley my favs this week.

Back