New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

liking it so far, but since I watched season 9, I know who wins and some of the other twists because they were in parts of season 9 as guests etc..

I had started watching this one but we changed to Tiscali and lost the channel.

Cried the whole way through!!! X

Love this programme, its so very motivating, if they can do it ....... :D

Love this programme, its so very motivating, if they can do it ....... :D

Very true. But wouldnt it be nice to go away for a few weeks and just have to concentrate on exercise and healthy eating. I would love to go on BL, even for 4 weeks.

Me too, even 2 weeks and I'd be happy. Some time to just focus on me and my goals.

You can go to the Biggest loser resort on holiday. The past contestants turn up sometimes too.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
You can go to the Biggest loser resort on holiday. The past contestants turn up sometimes too.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Am I right in thinking that the Malibu resort is THE ranch?

Mr Gilbo said:
No it's not. BL11 starts with half of the peeps on the ranch and half at the resort.

Sam works as a PT on the resort in utah

Any idea when BL10 is going to be shown on tv?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm just watching the first episode of season 8! I find it so inspiring, and have never seen the first episode of a season before

Sorry if someone has already posted this but I just found out that there is an earlier season of BL USA on Sky Living at 9:30 & 10:30 on Saturday morning. It started this week and it's the 1st one with Alison Sweeney. I didn't know it was on. My lovely Virgin box recorded it for me. :)

OrangeRachel said:
Sorry if someone has already posted this but I just found out that there is an earlier season of BL USA on Sky Living at 9:30 & 10:30 on Saturday morning. It started this week and it's the 1st one with Alison Sweeney. I didn't know it was on. My lovely Virgin box recorded it for me. :)

Which season is it? any idea?

I think it is season 4 but I don't want to google it too much in case I find out who wins. It is the one where Gillian returns to coach the secret black team if that helps? x

Thank you:) I've not seen that season. For some reason my sky box won't let me series link it so will have to remember each week.

Back