New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

I noticed that too, yet the VoiceOver woman said it was a brand new series. Oh well, I'll watch it again.

I'm pleased about the person who won:)

That's really disappointing :(. When you think of how many seasons there are we haven't seen yet you'd think they could show a new one

Starlight said:
That's really disappointing :(. When you think of how many seasons there are we haven't seen yet you'd think they could show a new one

Season 9, that we saw finale of last night, actually finished in march 2010! And from articles online, series 10 has just finished over there, so I imagine well get that over here next year :) it's SOO much better than the UK series tho :) especially with Bob and Jillian :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love the us series and the Aussie one, it's so inspiring, the uk one just isn't the same. Jillian and bob are amazing. Id love to get the chance to be trained by them!

I didn't see the end of series 8 so I'll watch it again.

Starlight said:
If they do have to show repeats I wish they'd show early seasons. :)

Yes, me too. I discovered bl by accident last year while on maternity leave & I've been hooked ever since. And they should show the Aussie one! They showed it on sky real lives before they scrapped the channel & they scrapped it on the day they were due to show the bl finale of the series they were showing. Really annoying!

Mini_Mog said:
Yes, me too. I discovered bl by accident last year while on maternity leave & I've been hooked ever since. And they should show the Aussie one! They showed it on sky real lives before they scrapped the channel & they scrapped it on the day they were due to show the bl finale of the series they were showing. Really annoying!

Yep I was watching that and gagging to see the finale grrrrrr

Season 9, that we saw finale of last night, actually finished in march 2010! And from articles online, series 10 has just finished over there, so I imagine well get that over here next year :) it's SOO much better than the UK series tho :) especially with Bob and Jillian :)

Season 11 is currently on in america, and they only have 2 weeks left of that one. Which is also Jillian's last one.

I think they are starting Season 12 in the summer.

Mr Gilbo said:
Season 11 is currently on in america, and they only have 2 weeks left of that one. Which is also Jillian's last one.

I think they are starting Season 12 in the summer.

Oh right, that must mean they do 2 a year like back to back then?

When is the next one on and what channel? I haven't seen any of the american ones since about series 3 so would love to get back into it! X

mommyB said:
Skiy living at 9 on tuesday

The one they are showing on Tuesday at 9pm is apparently s8 tho, so the one BEFORE not the next one!

its ok for me as i only got into it about halfway through the last one they screeened which was series 7 with tara,and then watched all of this one so series 8 will at least be new to me.
strange how they've done it though....series 7,then 9,then 8,lol!!!

lurverick said:
its ok for me as i only got into it about halfway through the last one they screeened which was series 7 with tara,and then watched all of this one so series 8 will at least be new to me.
strange how they've done it though....series 7,then 9,then 8,lol!!!

Either that, or it's an error on the listings-really hope so

Claireybella said:
Got a Tweet from Sam last night, after I sent one congratulating them all! Made my day! :)

That's awesome! Sam looked amazing. And him & Stephanie made such a sweet couple.

Back