New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

not liking the sound of next weeks if the sneak peak is anything to go by... does Angie get fired????

not liking the sound of next weeks if the sneak peak is anything to go by... does Angie get fired????

I was just wondering that! It did sound like it. She told them to only eat apples and nuts? Very strange!

Also - does the show end in two weeks? I'm so confused. When I've seen before and after photos from previous seasons they look tiny at the end and I can't see the remaining contestants managing that kind of transformation in two weeks!

I'm not sure that she should be though, surely the individual trainers are free to advise their team how they chose? It is a competition after all.

it's against the "biggest loser rules"...

biggest loser is normally 8 weeks in the house, the they go home and do it alone for 8-10 weeks before the final where we see how they've done..
since the filming was done before christmas we should have the final at the end of Feb ish??

What on earth happened last night? :eek: Do you think Angie has been sacked?

It did make me smile when Angie was 'investigating' their diets - and proceeded to pull some cheese from the fridge - cheese is obviously the spawn of the devil :p. So that the reason for their poor losses? Hardly informative :sigh:

I don't think so, there was nothing on google about her being sacked and wikipedia said she'd been the trainer 2005-present.

I may be really dense but what benefit would eating apples and nuts give her team? Surely they're part of a healthy diet?

Am i being silly here but are they on the shakes for 2 meals and a balanced meal in the evening???

Isnt that the BL plan??? x

Its rubbish if they sack Angie!!! :(

I thought they were, but I think I might've made that up as I think they're having normal food.

If they are having normal food, it's not much of an advertisement for the shakes they're peddling!

If shes done that to ensure a win at the scales then I hope she does get sacked. Eating apples and nuts when theyre doing that amount of exercise must be a terrible idea. Is she more bothered about winning at the scales regardless of the cost? Surely her first and most important role is to be there to help and educate her team... interesting to see what happens

well that backfired for the reds didn't it??? ( US Couples )..
Melissa GAINED a lb.. !!!!! put her under the red line and automatic eviction..

Yep and I loved it lol, although she has done well at home and it was nice she was getting her kids involved in exercise.

How much do I want to try boxing training now lol :)

yeah, looks like fun..
I've never-ever hit anyone in my entire life ( well ok maybe as a wee kiddy but I can't remember that far back.. )

just remember, the first rule is we don't talk about it..... :)

Not seen it yet as Sky plussed it but will def look forward to it now! (evil grin).

I think all the ones booted off the UK one are there for the final weigh-in.

I am watching the UK one. Not sure I agree fully with their techniques but it makes compelling viewing.

The final used to be filmed very near me so I went a few years back and was in the audience. I think Rob is my fave contestant.

Wonder if they are filming the final here again?

Glad she went anyway it was about time! :D

Back