New Challenge?

Yes - please, please, please - I find it really helpful :angeldevil: x

Excellent idea. i'm also anticipating that the christmas to end of january would be a challenge for me, maybe there is a mini challenge in that too.

Christmas please Lexie . I'd love to be nearly done by them ;/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do you have to be a regular weigher to join in these challenges, Lexie? I only get weighed every couple of months, when I go to the doctor's. xx

Do you have to be a regular weigher to join in these challenges, Lexie? I only get weighed every couple of months, when I go to the doctor's. xx

I don't think it matters how often you weigh in. I'm impressed your disciplined enough to wait til you go to the Dr!

I can't wait for a new challenge ..as I still have 21lb to lose for the bank hols one :(
In fact I think I may have to set myself a mini target :)

I can't wait for a new challenge ..as I still have 21lb to lose for the bank hols one :(
In fact I think I may have to set myself a mini target :)

A mini target is a great idea. I set myself a target for the bh challenge then when awol before it started! Now mini goal is to get back to where I was by the end of the summer! Losin the same weight twice is a bummer, but sometimes I've gotta learn the hard way:). You stuck with things right the way through and shold be proud!

PurpleMum said:
I don't think it matters how often you weigh in. I'm impressed your disciplined enough to wait til you go to the Dr!

Lol, thanks. I've been an obsessive weigher in the past, and find it very freeing not to bother - it doesn't affect the end result, after all! xx

PurpleMum said:
A mini target is a great idea. I set myself a target for the bh challenge then when awol before it started! Now mini goal is to get back to where I was by the end of the summer! Losin the same weight twice is a bummer, but sometimes I've gotta learn the hard way:). You stuck with things right the way through and shold be proud!

Aaah I might do that 2, and set myself that goal .. If I take into account my weigh ins are now on an evening and not a morning I need to lose 7lb by bank hols... Which I think is doable with my festival drinking arggh ... Thanks for the inspiration :)

PurpleMum said:
Is voddy not low in cals? Voddy and diet coke, sorted!

It is, however I don't think I could handle 3 days on it hahaha
Plus is it acceptable to start drinking it at lunch time :)

No one knows you're drinking at lunch time, put the voddy in a coke bottle!
I dd try some of the 'light' beers like coors. Can't remember of the cal count is much less. Maybe you could alternate over the three days.

PurpleMum said:
No one knows you're drinking at lunch time, put the voddy in a coke bottle!
I dd try some of the 'light' beers like coors. Can't remember of the cal count is much less. Maybe you could alternate over the three days.

You aren't allowed to take your own booze into the arena... Doh you think they wud taste the coke? X

Well it does only say no alcohol in arena.. I think I may buy some of those tin foil sort of bottles (bit like what those Capri drinks are in.. Put vodka on them and pack around my body hehe x

Back