New Diary, New Diet!

Chellywelly

Silver Member
Hey everyone I've just had to stop dieting on slim and save because it was making me very ill! i managed to loose just over a stone on it tho so im super pleased with that, on my journey now to a size 14 jeans (only thing im a 16 in *humpff*) Setting out my diet plan based on tesco diets, medetaranian plan, but counting cals aswell! dont really want to go on the other diet forum as i'd feel lonely and im very chatty lol, hope everyones well! :D

I'll follow ya and be chatty hehe :)

Good luck hun :) will you be tracking your cals, carbs and protein??

Must say I'm busy planning my refeed to the calorie and gram LOL

Xxxx

Haha yer I will be! Xx

Ok so having 1500 cals a day on average give or take 20 cals, plus slowly increasing exercise

Hey cas yer it's nice to see people with the same stats. Will fill my diary today scales do so 13st 6lb this morning! Can't believe I've put on so little!

You will soon be there hun :)
Glad your gettin on ok, have a great weekend Xx

Ok so had loads a jäger bombs last night n some pizza only three small slices n I was stuffed ! N they were tiny lol! still felt bad oh well 100% this week tracking my diet :) xx

Deleting diary

Last edited:
im sorry your having a hard time with your mum... some people dont realise how upsetting their words can be. not everyone finds it easy losing weight. i find it sooooooo frigging hard! ive seen my mum lose gain lose gain and thats affected me. i can diet and i can gain.... i cannot maintain. there is so much support on here its fantastic. theres always someone to talk to. hope you have a better day today xx

Deleting diary

Last edited:
Forget your mum, just concentrate on where you want to be. If your mum gets you miffed that much your just giving her what she wants. Use that and do just what you said you would .. As determination to get to where you want to be back in your size 12's, GOOD LUCK!!

Deleting diary

Last edited:
Back