New Diary to losing weight!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by bo_lady, 29 October 2007 Social URL.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Well I went and got weighed tonight and stayed the same which I am happy about!!!

So from now on I am going to post daily my food again cos it did really help me!!! So here is to losing a stone fro xmas!!!!

Also to ft into my wedding dress!!!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Day 1:
    Breakfast - Porridge - 2.5

Mid Morn - Apple - 0.5

Lunch - Pasta and toms - 5

Snack - Frazzles - 1

Dinner - Jacket pot with ww bolognase - 7

Today has been good, Also went to the gym and had a good hours workout!!!

5. Delli

Delli Talks too much

well done anna!

6. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Glad you're finding it a help, how cool is it that Frazzles are 1pt!!!!!! I'd still eat them if they were 3 as they're so yummy!
    Best of luck.
    xx

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Woohoo another diary... not that we're nosey or anything you understand :giggle:

Another Frazzles fan here.. LOVE LOVE them

8. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Well,
    I am struggling!!! Im really good all day but now I am training to be a teacher I get home at about 3.30 and then I just wana eat so have been pickin till dinner and stuff!!! I cant seem to help myself!!! |Then feel crappy and eat more dinner than I shud!!!Vicious Circle!!!

So tongiht I am going out for a mexican so hopefully I will come home keep myself busy and then go out and be good!!! Im getting fed up with not sticking to it, u wud think havng a wedding dress to fit into and everything I would!!! I have been getting into the gym though so might go there after school!

Sorry for the gabbiling on!!!

xxxx

9. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Hiya - Well done on losing so much weight up to now - you've done fantastic!! Are you able to have really low point stuff during the day like salads etc and then when you snack it doesnt do too much damage?
    I dont know whether thats much help at all as i've only been doing WW again for a fortnight - hopefully someone with a few more ideas will come along soon.

A HUGE well done though - think positively and i'm sure the weight will come off. xx