New Flavours

BordersGirl

Feeling great in 2012!
Same here cookies and cream mmmm

Love the sound of cookies and cream! Even though im not a big fan of the shakes!

Ooooo I cant wait for new shakes!! sound lush!

Omg they sound awesome!

BordersGirl said:
This may have been posted already but I missed it if I did. New flavours are on the way :)

We are pleased to announce 4 new meal packs coming soon:

[*]Thai Flavoured Soup
[*]Cookies N Cream Shake
[*]Raspberry Shake
[*]Toffee Shake

https://www.slimandsave.co.uk/support/index.php?/News/NewsItem/View/24

Thai flav soup! Where my curry!
I suppose you could stick it over chicken!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

biggusburdus said:
Thai flav soup! Where my curry!
I suppose you could stick it over chicken!

It says in the website they are announcing the new meal this week too-from the comp-so we may get a curry x

All the new flavours sound yummy I shall have to order

:sigh: I don't like any of the shakes so guess I won't like these either... Coud really do with new meals though as my tastebuds are changing! Can't remember what meal I suggested... But I hope it's curry!! Ahhhhh if we get curry we can mix it with chopped veg and make a big bowl of veg curry! On cauliflower rice!! Please be curry please be curry please be curry... Rob if you're reading this CURRY PLEASE!
:banana dancer:

Saddlebag said:
:sigh: I don't like any of the shakes so guess I won't like these either... Coud really do with new meals though as my tastebuds are changing! Can't remember what meal I suggested... But I hope it's curry!! Ahhhhh if we get curry we can mix it with chopped veg and make a big bowl of veg curry! On cauliflower rice!! Please be curry please be curry please be curry... Rob if you're reading this CURRY PLEASE!
:banana dancer:

Someone on another post suggested adding a bit of curry powder to the veg soup, and having that as a veg curry with chopped veg :)

Starlight said:
These new flavours have been in the pipeline for a while. I imagine the new meals will take longer

Wooho! Hope for me yet! Just need a crisp substitute that doesn't hurt and I will be sorted!
Lol!

Someone on another post suggested adding a bit of curry powder to the veg soup, and having that as a veg curry with chopped veg :)

That's a good idea! Although I started on Exante and put curry in all the soups... I fear I may regress to that point and the horrible memories of lumpy soup might come flooding back :cry:

:D

Saddlebag said:
That's a good idea! Although I started on Exante and put curry in all the soups... I fear I may regress to that point and the horrible memories of lumpy soup might come flooding back :cry:

:D

If you mix the curry powder into the soup powder dry, then add the water gradually, mixing it into a paste, it'll stop it being lumpy

Back