New Girl Here...

Fashionably Late

Yummy Twin Mummy
Hi everyone! I am a new girl on here. Today is my first day on the diet. My wonderful GP and a mum from a multiples forum I am on recommended this diet to me and here we are.

I have three little girls and I have not lost any weight (actually gained more) since my last pregnancy with my twins. I have gotten into the bad habit of living off junk food as it was easy and quick whilst chasing after my dynamic duo. I finally looked in the mirror and hated what I saw and decided it was time for a change.

I will probably need lots of encouragement as I always fall off the diet wagon.

Nevins

Hi Fashionably late! :welcome:You will find a bucket load of support from everyone here, Good luck with your journey. Vx

Hi Nevins,I was the same it took me 6 years to get my Dear Son George so I ate exactly what I wanted, luckily most of my baby weight came off (as nearly died - long story!!) but carried on eating junk afterwards (why oh why does junk food taste so nice).. Anyway, this diet is the easiest and hardest diet in different ways, and believe me the first time is the golden time, so try not to cheat or come off the diet for any reason (unless poorly like me!)... You need to keep your motivation and determination up and when it is starting to waver come on here!! I did myself a list of goals and even bought myself an expensive top 5 sizes smaller than I was and hung it up by the computer as that is where I spend most of my life on this diet!!. Drink loads of water and I mean loads... at least 3-4 litres, 5 if you can manage it, but of course that means loads of trips to the ladies room..Sorry for ranting on, but stick to this 100% and you will lose 1 stone a month... if you need me just private message me or I can let you know my email address. But this forum is fantastic for support, and if you need anyone at anytime someone is always here!!Good luck with your journey, and don't forget to do some body measurements and photo's...Love

Hi Fashionably Late. Welcome to Minimins!!

Everyone here is fantastic for support and advice at anytime.
This is a very difficult plan to follow, but with the support of your CDC and here, you will get through it!
I am on Day 7 and I weigh this evening...if I can get through a week of not eating anything but drinking 4 litres of water a day and 3 shakes, then anyone can do it!!!!!

Good luck with your journey!

Hi!!!

Welcome and GOOD LUCK!! You'll find this webiste a Godsend - I know I do. Whenever I feel unmotivated I come on here read or post a few posts, look at the 'inspiration slide show' and I'm soon back on track!

Sharon
xx

Hello!!
Good luck fashionably late!! I had my doubts about this diet 6 days ago when I started and 6 days in, 9lbs lighter I'm sooooo in love!! It's been really tough for me days 3-5 but I seem to have come out the other end. If I can do it, anyone can!!

Stick to it 100%, don't cheat and this time next week I'll guarantee you'll be lighter and happier!

You can do it girl
x

well done for starting the diet, its gonna be hard going fro a few days but stick with it it gets easier over time

Hey hun, welcome to minimins and CD!!!
I'm Leah, now on day 11 (i it really that much?!?!) and definately found days 3-5 the worst. Since then i'ne not had silly cravings and drinking the water is getting easier.

You'll have good days, bad days, and totally awful days but find help on these forum pages and you'll soon find how amazing the support is here.

Good luck, ask those silly questions that are on your mind, and don't ever leave the house without a bottle of water! xxx

Hey there, welcome to the forum, stick with CD you'll have that weight off in no time. Feel free to ask any questions you need answered and any support you need will be available to you.

Hi Nevins and welcome to Minimins!:D

Any time you feel yourself starting to fall off the diet wagon, come on here and scream for help okay? Someone will always be more than willing to help you back on and hold your hand! :D:D

Hello & welcome to the boards :)

Good luck with your new journey - follow the good advice you've been given so far but especially important is to keep coming on here because you'll get all the support you need to reach your goal.

Hello and welcome, lots of supportive people here so keep posting and you will be fine.

Helloooo - and welcom aboard !

Minimins is simply the best weight loss support forum - ever !!

keep us posted with your progress - and just SHOUT if you need any help !

look foward to sharing your successes !

love

Debz xx

Hi Nevins and a big welcome from me too...:D

As everyone has already said, just stick with us and this site and you will have as much support as you want.

Laugh, cry, rant and ask as many questions as you want if you like!!

Lovely to meet you and I'm looking forward to seeing your achievements and getting to know you better.

Lacey xx :)

Hiya Nevins and welcome to minimins and the CD and i look forward to gettin to know you and watch you lose all that weight over the coming weeks!!! Best of luck for the first week it's damn hard but worth every gruelling second!!!!!

Hiya welcome aboard......you will never be alone or stuck for advice, there is usually someone around most of the time.
Good luck for your journey.

Back