New girl in town!!

well done .............all here to help xx

xxx

Last edited:
I love my water chilled or hot..... or should I say boiling. Hi anyway Im Sonya and on Lipotrim, welcome to the site, you will soon feel at home....we are a great bunch and so helpful.

Hi Nic!

I'm a newbie too - I started CD on Monday this week (its day 3 now and I'm STARVING!!!) .

I'm having trouble dealing with all the loo breaks as a result of all the water I'm drinking! I'll have a permanent impression of the loo seat on my backside before long, I spend so much time on there!!! :D

Ooops, speaking of which - I've only had 1 glass today... best I slink off and down another one at least!!!

Good luck and keep coming on here - it is truly inspirational and everyone is sooooooooooo kind and welcoming!

I'm looking forward to completing my journey with you and everyone else here! :)

XXXXX

Welcome to the new gals...sonya is right in saying theres lots of support from ther memebrs here...just sign on regularly (unlike me:( ) and you will keep urself on track!

this diet does work!

"its not a matter of willpower -- but a matter of blocking out the old desires of being a satisfied binger..."
(my interpretation of Dr. Phil The Ultimate Weight Solution

Hi Guys

I've just started CD...well, i'm in week 2. I lost 6lbs in week one and although i and from the sound of it it's worth sticking at! (I have about 40lbs to lose :cry: )

My overall aim is to wake up in the morning, wear what i want to wear, go where i want to go without feeling like the fat friend and to ultimately not have to think about what i can and can't eat every single day!!

Oh well, I think i'll like it on here...you all seem to be good agony aunts (and uncles ;) !!) and it's nice to have people there for you!

x x x

Welcome Nic and well done on your 6lbs. weight loss.

It does take time to increase your water intake. All the running to the loo does settle down.

You will notice that you skin really looks well after awhile.:)

Love Mini xxx

welcome to minis nic :D

look forward to sharing the highs and lows of CD with ya xxxx

well done on what iuve lost thus far. 40lbs....wish i only had that to lose LOL. you'll do fab. xxxx

sorry for not getting back ...nic did 100 days on LL now on management ...............pratting a bit but i will not put weight back on!!! hows weigh day ?

Back