New Girl...

kay 36

:eek: Hi,
Due to start Cambridge Diet on Monday, really really nervous. Lost 4 stone in the past with LL but it's slowly crept back on. Whenever I've tried LCD since then I can't even manage 1 day of it. I'm so determined this time so fingers crossed!
Kay x

Hi good luck :) I just finished
My first week I have tried and failed at many diets but I started this with determination.

You can do it too :) look forward to reading about your journey x

Wow 13lbs in 1 week that's amazing! If I lost half that in my first week I would be so pleased. Well done. How are you finding your second week?

kay 36 said:
Wow 13lbs in 1 week that's amazing! If I lost half that in my first week I would be so pleased. Well done. How are you finding your second week?

To be honest to didn't expect that amount of weight to come off in the first week but of course I'm delighted. Second is fairing to be alot better but like anything im sure there are good and bad days.

For me vlcd is not about taking the weight off quickly for me it's about removing the root cause of my obesity for a while and dealing with the reasons why I have such a weird relationship with food. Some people who may not have tried these diets assume that the weight will all come back on afterwards. You should not do this to go back to eating how you did before and pike it all back on. If you healthy eat and lose all your weight and eat normally again after the weight will go on. It's about moderation and lifestyle change, I lost 47lbs over a period of years. No I feel it's time to remove the food.

Back