New Here, Back on the Wagon

MidlandsChick

Hi! I started Weightwatchers last June and lost 3 stone, getting down to 13st 4lbs. Then I lost the run of myself completely and just.... ugh. I didn't fall off the wagon insomuch as I de-railed the bloody thing and brought the whole lot with me.

I'm starting fresh, but I need help. I can't afford to go to meetings, and my nearest one has been moved. I have no willpower with myself (I started fresh on Friday then ate four bars of chocolate. I don't even LIKE chocolate).

I'm weighing in on Saturdays, I'm trying to stick to my points and I just wanted to say hello.

Oh, and also, I'm getting married in October and my wedding dress isn't zipping up. I'm so far past panic I think I'm in denial.

Stats: WI Saturday July 28th 2012 at 14st 5lb (AAAGH).
32pp Daily.

Hello. :wave_cry:

Welcome and good luck :0) starting a diary on here and checking out some others will be a great help,I do WW at home and it's helped me :0)

Welcome and good luck :0) starting a diary on here and checking out some others will be a great help,I do WW at home and it's helped me :0)

Thank you! I'm still finding my way around here, there are some great threads. I'll start a diary today too, thanks for the advice :)

MidlandsChick said:
Thank you! I'm still finding my way around here, there are some great threads. I'll start a diary today too, thanks for the advice :)

Yup,good challenges as well,I do the monthly one and Christmas one :0) will join your diary!

Back