• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new here!

Hi all, this is my first post.
I currently weigh 10.1 stone, hoping to loose 1.5 stone to get to my goal weight!
I am 23 yrs old from west london and work as a nanny. Started WW on the 25th of jan, had a terrible weekend as I was up in Scotland visiting a good friend who has just had a baby, had way way way too much food and wine, didn't even count points!
Weighed myself tonight and I am down 4lbs from my start at 10.4 stone.
I did weight watchers a couple of years ago with success! this time I can not afford to attend meetings but I am hoping to still keep on track.
Has the program changed a lot in the last couple of years? I have calculated I can have 21 points a day, which seems right, as I was allowed the same amount 3 yrs ago.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello and welcome well done on the 4lb off so far I don't think it's changed much all WW seems to do is change the name of the plans lol but it's still basically the same

Hello, I'm fairly new here too. I've been on WW for four weeks now, I've been coming on this forum for a while but haven't really posted.

Well done on your 4lb and good luck, you'll soon have lost 1.5 stone.

hi im 21 and im near enough to your weight and my point limit is 21 so dat shud be rite for u aswell.. im in the same boat jus started wit de weight watchers and i had a really bad wkend.. so gud luck ;)

Thanks so much,I didn't think it was any different. Currently I am 10.1 stone and on 21 pts a day,when I go under 10 st do I change down to 20 pts a day?? I think I read that somewhere. Its a little confusing for me,I'm canadian (expat in the uk) and I know the program doing lbs but my scale shows me stones. Just wondering when I should change my amount of points?

hello & welcome
Yes you are right everytime you go under a stone you drop a point
good luck with you weight losss you are doing well so far

okay so I will be at 20 points a day soon, do I ever go under 20 points a day?? I *think* 20 is the min but I am not sure!

it all depends on ur weight and your age and that!