New Here

Kat-A-L

Hi everyone!

I'm totally new here.... Over the last year I've put on about 2stone- I desperately keep trying to lose it, but end up putting more on! ? I've tried Slimming World before and it worked really well... So I've bitten the bullet and thought I'm going to start the plan again and start chipping away!!

I always start off really well but find it better when I have a bit of moral support- and when I'm giving it to others! I really don't have enough time for classes so am hoping to build some friendships and join others on their weightless journey on here! :)

If anyone has any tips at all I'm really keen to hear them!

Kat x x x

Hello Kat,
i find if I'm thinking of giving in I just come on here and read the diaries, they are so inspiring that it takes my mind off eating, it really does do the trick for me. I'm doing exante, first time I've ever done a very low calorie diet, with shakes, bars porridge and soup choices I find it takes away any decisions on what to eat so no calorie counting or recepies to follow. So far so good. Good luck with your weight loss. X

Thanks JMC - that's really helpful, I think that's the thing I need- to be inspired sometimes!! :)

Wow to you for doing a low calorie plan, I've never tried anything like that- I wish you lots of luck with it! :) x x x

Back