New here

Hello all,
Just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. I am going to be restarting sw on the 23rd of this month, I am currently 16stone 6lbs and have a goal weight of 10stone, so nearly 6 & a half stone to lose :) I have recently purchased a halogen oven which has quickly become my new favourite piece of equipment! I look forward to meeting some new friends and learning more about a new healthy lifestyle!

Hi and welcome! Good luck for when you start back on SW. I wish I had room for a halogen oven as they're brilliant, but my kitchen is tiny lol :)

Thanks sassie :D I love my halogen oven I think my regular oven has now officially been relegated! Can't wait to get back on the slimming world wagon now, just waiting for my mum to go back to Florida as while she's here visiting we just seem to be stuffing our faces hahaha!! :eatdrink051: what plan are you following?

I'm not following a specific plan, just trying to eat healthier food, have smaller portions and do a bit of exercise. Did OK last year but wasn't well over Christmas/New Year then pulled a muscle in calf! Started again recently but finding it hard to get back into it lol :)

Oh no that sounds painful!! :(
I did great last year and just started slowly falling off plan over Xmas Tec and never really got back on, can't wait to shift this weight and start feeling good about myself again!

Not long before you restart SW and I'm sure once you get going you'll feel better and you'll have support in group. I'm going to try to be good this week but my boyfriend has a week off so anything could happen lol. Have a good week :)

Back