New Here!

JamesKe

Hi,

Im new here so kinda thought it would be good to say hi and get pointed in the right direction.

My weight is by no means a big issue for me but i would like to lose some weight and start eating alot better! and obviously...stick to it.

any help and possible role models would be great!

Thanks guys.

James.

Hi James! Welcome to the fascinating world of minimins... :) How are you going about losing weight/eating better? There are lots of differnt forums for different methods!!

cc x

Thanks!

I hope my situation doesnt sound too silly.

Basically last October i weighed 16 stone and im 6'2.

At the time i was 27 and basically just ate and drank whatever i wanted whenever i wanted and also had a slight addiction to coca cola.

I play alot of football but have never really had great stamina and would get tired pretty quick which was something that always bothered me.

anyway...i went away last October and basically i took taking my t shirt off on the beach to realise that just playing football alot wasnt going to be enough anymore! ;)

Anyway, i got home and changed my diet. I stopped drinking coke or any other fizzy drink and quit fast food and limited the amount of alcohol i was drinking which i was never really big on anyway. I also started running at the gym and and swimming.

by Christmas i was at 14.9 stone which i was really happy with but by march i had started eating what i wanted again although i was still eating fast food alot less than before and still not drinking coke which is a good thing for me personally.

I noticed recently that i felt tired when i was playing football and kept picking up minor injuries and i could see i had put a bit of weight on again.

On monday i went to the gym to start swimming as a start and i weighed myself. 15.3 stone.

really not as bad as i thought it would be and im glad i kept some of the pounds off. Im guessing the coke and the food was keeping the pounds on.

Basically i want to get to 14 stone, i want help in what to eat on a daily basis and if anyone has tips of things to do at the gym that would be great.

Thanks for reading and listening.

Hi James, I'm a Jim as well. Welcome mate!

shame about the football, I'm a rugby man myself. ;)

Back