new hi fi bars

not seen them yet my class is thursdays cant wait i love lemon things.

are they the same as other hi fi bars - 1 HE or 6 syns?

Mindy x

.......... I confess........... I've been doing SW for years and never tried a hifi bar...... (goes to hang head in shame) x

oooh i tried the lemon ones last night.. they had them cut up as a tester.. and they were YUMMY.. tastes like lemon pie.

x x

Are these the only new flavour??

yeah i love the choc orange one too love them on a night when i get the choc craving

Ooooh, we got little tasters of them on Monday at class too.

One word: YUM!!!

We got tasters in this morning's class. yes they are lovely if you like lemony things.

bought some at class this morning..............they are really tasty....savin them for when i have a made sweet carving...........:)

They were absolutely yummy (we had some cut up for tasters at class last night) but I didn't dare buy any as they're too nice and I know I'd eat the whole box in one go :eek::D

Yep, we had the new 'luscious lemon' Hifi as a taster in class on Monday and although I wouldn't usually go overboard on lemony stuff, I have to say these were gorgeous. I ended up buying some along with chocolate orange and mint ones too.
I figure that at £1.25 (lemon ones were£1.35) they work out cheaper than Alpen lights, which are nearly £2.00 a box and still only have 3 x HE B in them (2 = 1 HE B....6 in a box)

Sam
xxx

Yep, we had the new 'luscious lemon' Hifi as a taster in class on Monday and although I wouldn't usually go overboard on lemony stuff, I have to say these were gorgeous. I ended up buying some along with chocolate orange and mint ones too.
I figure that at £1.25 (lemon ones were£1.35) they work out cheaper than Alpen lights, which are nearly £2.00 a box and still only have 3 x HE B in them (2 = 1 HE B....6 in a box)

Sam
xxx

i agree with you on that. you may get 2 alpen lights as a hex b, but hi-fi bars taste sooooooo much nicer.

tasted them in class this morning, delicious!!!

Back