New inspiration

Watergirl

Rock Solid
I'm on the maintainers thread, although not maintaining all that well :8855: so am back with CD SS!

Was nearly 16 stone initially, pre-CD and got to 11 stone. Am at 13 stone now, so not as much work to do.

Have been faffing around for the last month on the diet, but had so many social things that I've not stuck to it as I should.

Have new motivation now, as BF proposed on Tuesday to me! We're planning on getting married in June 2011. It's amazing what the thought of trying on dresses does to your motivation. My appetite has gone completely and I'm suddenly very focused. It's a year off, but I don't want to try on dresses until I'm at least 11 stone and I would love to be out there trying them on asap, so that's motivation enough.

Last time I lose 2 stone in about 6 weeks, so you never know - might do that again I'm very good.

Anyway, long re-introduction, but hello everyone. Need to be on this board as it's the only place that's really busy and it helps me stay on track.

Am at work at the moment and am FREEZING - that's ketosis for you. Having copious amounts of coffee to warm up.

woohoo congratulations Liz!!! Fab News!

xxx

Thanks everyone :) xxx

Congrats hun, We are getting married August 2011 so know what you mean about the dress as motivation lol xxx

I think we should have a group for CD'ers who are getting married....
We are getting wed in March 2011, and I am doing CD and H2b is going to weight watchers (he has a LOT more to lose than me).
I have been to try on dresses 3 times now and every time there has been a dress that I have not been able to try as it won't go past my bum or my boobs. :(
The girls in the shops are lovely and make excuses like "oh yes, we are waiting for some other samples", but essentially ALL dress samples are in a standard size 12 :sigh:.
I have already gone from a 20-22 last October to a 16, but even then some of the loveliest dresses are not even an option...:grumble:
Perhaps there are shops which stock bigger samples, but it would be nice to be able to try ANY dress, just like the slim girls...
But anyway - CD is the way forward to wedding dress heaven..... I hope!!:cross:
Claire x

aw congrats girl!

Thanks everyone :)

I think there might be a thread for brides, but not sure if it's specific to CD or not?

Good thing is that it drops off with CD and we all seem to have a way to go before the weddings :) so I'm sure we'll all be goal by then.

I am off for a bath soon to read my wedding magazine! I never thought that I'd be that excited. I wasn't one of those people who dreamed of a big white wedding, but I can't wait.

Im the same hun. I have a folder on the computer of loads of things i want and need lol. Its so exciting but scary at same time. xxx

Aw congratulations!
I wish I'd done Cd for my wedding in 2008 - I loved my day, dress etc but at the end of the day I was a large bride and i wish I was a gorgous slim thing. I've told Hubby we're renewing our vows when i'm a size 10!!
Good Luck and enjoy the dress shopping.

Back