New Lifeline online

I've just been having a nosy and it does seem a bit more user friendly, although it will take a while to get used to where everything is! :)

looks like they have combined body optimise and lifeline, so hopefully this will mean the same information shared between both???

Can anyone confirm for definate if they have combined. I put off renewing my bodyoptimise membership, as I found the whole thing disappointing for the amount you pay.

Also is there anything new added?

No point in me renewing while pregnant, but I might renew once baby is here if it has improved heaps.

I entered my weight and it said congratulations you have reached target... whilst the graph shows my target and my current weight not close.

Maybe my card is broken and I won't get charged next week :p

I can't find anything, but I'm liking the fact that it's quicker. I've been having an explore this evening, and probably won't take long before I know where everything is.

you might have noticed that they renamed / moved the awards so your sigs are all messed up now though.. :)

Ooh sooo much better, as a body optimise member online, i can now find what i want much easier :)

I was on not that long ago, but I'm now getting the 404 error message.

Looks they're still having teething troubles with the site.

Back