New magazine - anybody had a look?

ThatBubbs

Silver Member
I picked mine up in group last night and I like the look of several recipes in there this time, excited to give it a proper look on my lunch break (only flicked through) . Handy guide in there for easter treat syns too.

Yes new mags out folks. I run the shop in our group and I was really busy with the mags flying out. Nice to see a few red day recipes in here too. Nice one S W! :)

Get my copy at group tonight. Can't wait as a lovely lady from my group has a full page feature in it!! She's called Tara and she's in there to do with Body Magic. Since starting SW she cycles to work every day, goes walking etc. She's reached her target and has now lost over 4st and has re-adjusted her target. Cant wait to read her article, I'm so proud of her :)

Ahhhh well done her! I struggle to find shops that sell it and I don't go to group but by hook or by crook I will get one a s read her article with interest

Is it monthly then? Or twice monthly?

I got mine on sat. Amazing story about a woman who lost 12 stone from a group near me.

Love the mag, always like to try a recipe. Never the pudding ones though!

Yes new mags out folks. I run the shop in our group and I was really busy with the mags flying out. Nice to see a few red day recipes in here too. Nice one S W! :)

That's interesting. I find red days are not promoted as much as green and extra easy. So it will be good for some ideas

I downloaded it on my ipad today....I keep meaning to stop doing this as I much prefer a paper copy but as soon as I see its out I want to get it.
i do feel its not quite as good as it used to be...and I find it a bit frustrating that they don't show a lot of their recipes with a third superfree....it may be hinted you should have a salad with it but why not put it on the plate like we are supposed to? Not sure why it bugs me but it does!

I downloaded it on my ipad today....I keep meaning to stop doing this as I much prefer a paper copy but as soon as I see its out I want to get it.
i do feel its not quite as good as it used to be...and I find it a bit frustrating that they don't show a lot of their recipes with a third superfree....it may be hinted you should have a salad with it but why not put it on the plate like we are supposed to? Not sure why it bugs me but it does!

Because the third superfree is a recommendation and not a rule. A lot of the recipes ave lots of superfree in them too.

I reckon it's a really good one this time, love the eating out Masterclass at the Indian!

I thought with EE it was the rule? But even if it isn't, surely they should be encouraging it and showing how it should be done?
Anyway, I'll def be trying the creole hot pot as I love mince recipes and the knickerbocker glory's look right up my street lol!

Lol, that's why I always end up downloading it on my ipad, because I can't wait for it to be in the shops!

I thought with EE it was the rule? But even if it isn't, surely they should be encouraging it and showing how it should be done?
Anyway, I'll def be trying the creole hot pot as I love mince recipes and the knickerbocker glory's look right up my street lol!

It's not a rule. Never has been. It's recommended. I had a flick through and a lot of the recipes have lots of superfree in them.

Can you store imag indefinitely ? If so I'll be downloading in future as OH fed up of SW mags around as I save them for recipes and yet hardly ever refer to them as I can't remember what's in them lol

Back