New magazine - anybody had a look?

I was thinking of getting a folder to list all the recipes in so they are all to hand and I dont have the magazines all over the place. Not sure if this is me being weird though HA!

I cut the recipes I like the look of out and put them in a folder :) Works better than keeping a pile of magazines! X

new mag comes out 14 feb (tommorrow) cant wait to get it.

I was thinking of getting a folder to list all the recipes in so they are all to hand and I dont have the magazines all over the place. Not sure if this is me being weird though HA!

I cut the recipes I like the look of out and put them in a folder :) Works better than keeping a pile of magazines! X
I bought a scrap book out of the pound shop to start Doing this!

i don't think there's anything in this magazine that I fancy making, apart from the lemon mirangue pie which is a shame!

I bought a scrap book out of the pound shop to start Doing this!

i don't think there's anything in this magazine that I fancy making, apart from the lemon mirangue pie which is a shame!

Yeah, I wasn't impressed with this months tbh. Most of the recipes were great for EE/original but not much veggie stuff. Still got a few good ideas though and I'm desperate to make the pie! ;) x

Yeah, I wasn't impressed with this months tbh. Most of the recipes were great for EE/original but not much veggie stuff. Still got a few good ideas though and I'm desperate to make the pie! ;) x
Are you allowed to eat jelly though with being veggie? Or can you buy jelly with vegetarian gelatine? It did look nice and worth the 6 syns a slice!

The only other thing caught my eye was the chicken rogan josh x

Are you allowed to eat jelly though with being veggie? Or can you buy jelly with vegetarian gelatine? It did look nice and worth the 6 syns a slice!

The only other thing caught my eye was the chicken rogan josh x

WW jelly is vegetarian so I'd use that but yeah, it's a bit of a pain as that's the only SF jelly that's veggie so not much choice on flavours. You can buy veggie substitutes for gelatine tho so I'm sure I can get around it ;)

Back