new magazine

I havent heard of her, i just checked out her blog, but i cant see any reference to the article... unless i am missing something very obvious!
It was not yesterday's blog, it was the day before. It was about the chair thing, as she broke chairs too. Ill see if I can find it!

Wow gazter, hadn't realised that was you in the mag! Yours was the first story I read in this issue - it's just mind blowing how well you've done. You look fantastic! Well done, and thanks for sharing your story :)

well I can honestly say that that is the first story I have read and was truly inspired by it. You have done so so well on your weight loss journey gazter.

Thanks very much for sharing your journey.

well I can honestly say that that is the first story I have read and was truly inspired by it. You have done so so well on your weight loss journey gazter.

Thanks very much for sharing your journey.

Just had my local newspaper wanting to do the spread. The journalist is married to an old school friend of mine, she said that her mum is doing SW and got the mag early, she couldnt believe the pics and said she wouldnt have recognised me in the street.

Read your story gatzer and it was very inspiring. I think at this very early stage in my weight loss it really helps. Having around 5 - 6 stone to lose its seems so much and so far away. Its good to see it is achievable :D

Got the magazine yesterday after what seems like ages! Great story Gazter and you are looking great. We had a computer chappie break a chair at work I had to check where you lived to see if it was you! Hope it spurred him on o lose weight too. Chairs were always a minefield when I was bigger especially garden chairs I can remember sitting down but holding all my weight in my legs to keep pressure off the chair legs or standing rather than risk it etc!

Also some nice summery recipes in there great for this weather!

Anyone know when new one is due? ?? Xx

Looks like it wss delivered last week so should be in class this week :)

I got my new mag at class today :) looking forward to making some of the recipes :) xx

Got the new one yesterday. Looking forward to having some free time to read it:p

Back