new magazine

dirtydancing

Gold Member
Does anyone know when it is out in group please. thanks in advance

I picked up my copy in group today. Im sure I overheard the consultant say they were delivered Thurs night but don't quote me on that. Def should be in group now though.

Ooh I didn't realise that groups get them this early! (Excuse the ignorance, I have been going nearly a year and a half lol) I thought it was just a few days but its not available on new stands until 18th July so this seems really early for groups to get it

Ours got it yesterday hope that helps xx

I get it online and it's not there yet...does say members get it earlier

Got mine at this morning's weigh-in there's a fantastic recipe for a tomato tart that I made this eve and it was yummy!!

Oooh I'll look forward to getting mine on Thursday. My group didn't have them when I WI last Thursday x

I had mine last saturday ner ner lol, Its fab n summery but quite scary its dated til september!! we have only just started summer !! they def on sale in group this week x

Got mine last night want to make some nice yummy ice lollies now :) .

I'm online member, not recieved it yet, but it usually seems to arrive the weds/thurs as it goes to groups so hopefully should get mine in a day or two

Our group had it last Friday :)

I haven't read the article yet but looked at the pics and you look brilliant gazter! Ooh and you also got a mention in the weight loss b!tches blog, (she posts on twitter and writes a blog, she started with about 30st to lose, don't know if you've heard of her) she wrote how good the story was :)

a target member at group tonight was saying how I should be in the magazine, hmm, not sure i would be down with that lol I'm not near target yet anyway so I wouldn't even apply. Maybe when I'm at target I will!

I haven't read the article yet but looked at the pics and you look brilliant gazter! Ooh and you also got a mention in the weight loss b!tches blog, (she posts on twitter and writes a blog, she started with about 30st to lose, don't know if you've heard of her) she wrote how good the story was :)

a target member at group tonight was saying how I should be in the magazine, hmm, not sure i would be down with that lol I'm not near target yet anyway so I wouldn't even apply. Maybe when I'm at target I will!

I havent heard of her, i just checked out her blog, but i cant see any reference to the article... unless i am missing something very obvious!

Back