Breakfast at 11 latte shake
Lunch at 4 of sweet sour noodles
Dinner at 7 banana shake
2 black coffees
1 mint tea
And 3 ltrs of water
Bring on day 2

Day 3
Had a very busy day so was distracted woohoo, also didn’t feel hungry which is a win.
Breakfast was salted Caramel bar
Lunch was the dhal pot
Dinner was a vanilla shake
3 ltrs of water
No coffees today
So far so good! We got this!
Good luck all x

Day 4
Today was a good day!
Breakfast carrot cake bar was ok but didn’t like the sprinkles on top
Lunch sweet sour noodles
Dinner chocolate shake with ice
3+ ltrs of water
1 coffee 1 mint tea
100+ trips to the loo 😂

Yep, it is quieter but it's up to us to keep it going

Day 5
Too hot to move
Breakfast choc shake yumm
Lunch was a choc fudge bar with coffee
Dinner was a disaster hubby decided last min bbq with friends so only had protein hopefully haven’t made a mess already 😬😩
Lots of water and will have a mint tea before bed. 😊

I've had several protein meals along the way so far and they don't seem to have made much difference,sounds like you're doing great!

So day 7 which means weight day!
I am 2.9kg down which is 6.4lbs.
Not bad was hoping for more but I’ll take it better than nothing 😊

When I get disappointed with the weigh in, I compare it to the humiliation of being clapped by a whole group of people in slimming world for a half pound loss and I suddenly feel better, does that make me a bad person? 😁

Thank you putting it that way makes me feel happier lol
When I get disappointed with the weigh in, I compare it to the humiliation of being clapped by a whole group of people in slimming world for a half pound loss and I suddenly feel better, does that make me a bad person? 😁

Yh was just talking to my husband and he said well before that u lost about 4kg without me knowing 😂 was unwell, so can’t complain. I’m doing exante meal replacements.

So have a chest infection again 🤦🏻‍♀️ but staying on plan, this week haven’t lost was discouraged but official weigh day is Tuesday so fingers crossed something will happen. Also Totm so body will hold on to water 😬

Hope you're feeling better soon. It's so hard to stay on a diet when feeling unwell, at least it is for me! Fingers crossed for an encouraging Tuesday.

Back