new member hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by angelskylark, 18 October 2009 Social URL.

1. angelskylark

angelskylark New Member

just been given this site by a mate wow i think its going to be my bible and helper .
    i am right at the begining of my journey as i have been refered for gastric band so im awaiting the first appointment to take first steps to a new me after many failed diets .my mobility is poor due to health problem so i have some big thinking and hopefully help i need for me to be able to play and run with my grandkids . i will be popping in here often and log my progress for sure . im off for a browse around the forum and see for myself how well everyone has done .catch you real soon .
    oh and thanks for being here i dont feel so alone now .:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Have a look at the surgical weight loss section for support

Irene xx
  4. angelskylark

angelskylark New Member

thanks hun i am browsing that section and i had a phone call today i have to go for first appointment on dec 17th .
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.