Nigel g

Daft Bloke
Hello peeps i was on twitter looking at a slimming world thread when i came across a link for this site.
I am a slimming world member and i have had a very easy journey up to now. I don't know if being male has anything to do wiht it but i seem to have lost 17lbs in 4 weeks achieving slimmer of the week and now slimmer of the month. I am a chef by trade and my girlfriend Sarah and i have been following the rules of the extra easy plan as closely as possible. I do all the cooking and i think of new recipes to help keep things varied. I know it won't be easy but i hope to lose another 2.5 stone to get to my average weight for my age group. Looking forward to reading the forums for help in this ambition. :D

Welcome to the forum Nigel and good luck to you and Sarah with SW. The forum is brilliant we're all doing different diets, some have more to lose than others but everyone is so supportive and lovely.

Hi Nigel and welcome :wavey: Thats a fantastic weight loss so far. Good luck to you both on the rest of your weight loss journey.

Wow wish I had a chef in the house
Sarahs a lucky girl!
good luck to both of you ad well done on your weight loss so far
Sally

hi nigel and :welcome: to the forums! Many congratulations on your fantastic weight loss so far! What an achievement!

I wish you all the very best of luck on your continued weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

Well done for your weight loss - it's good that you and your girlfrind can support each other, but this site is also a great place to come for support - and to chill.

Hi Nigel

I've just joined too. I'm doing slimming world and doing the extra easy plan. I have lost 11lb in 3 weeks and i'm hubby Mark 15 1/2 in 3 weeks. Well done on your loss so far.

Sharon

Hey Nigel

great to see another bloke lurking around on here. check out the food diaries section. great for hints and tips for what you're doing.

also, looking forward to trying some of the recipes you're gonna post in the recipes section :D

Hi welcome. Well done on your weight loss so far, and good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey.

Hi and welcome. Well done, you should be proud of your weight loss so far. Wish my hubby was a chef !!! xxx

Back