Eilen

I'm a new member would like some help to reach my target. Has been going slow since christmas up and down every week.

Welcome, I'd say motivate yourself and stick at it but I struggle to follow my own advice....Good luck

I'm the exact same. I'm new to the site too. I'm gone back to WW and rented an exercise bike so hopefully we'll reach our target. Mine is one more stone to loose!

I'm new also, started at SW on Tuesday and must say been good so far. Like a lot of people have dieted on and off for years but this time I'm determined to stick to it, need to for health reasons.
Was diagnosed with Breast cancer 2 1/2 years ago and was ok for a while after treatment but just before xmas found some lumps in my neck and have started treatment once again. Hopefully as long as its doing the job will be on Herceptin the wonder drug for rest of my life to keep it under control....
I've got to take control of my weight to help inprove my health and well being. Hoping that being on here will help on those tough days, cus I know they will come....

Sorry to hear about your cancer fight but well done for taking stock and working towards a healthier you! I am new on here and have been reading lots of threads, unbelievable that so many people are in the same boat weight wise ?. I have so far lost 1 & half stone, did hit a brick wall last week and got very frustrated with slow weight loss lol very impatient. Seem to be doing ok now though.
I started in mid jan did wanna hit target by end of April but chances are looking slim right now haha!
Xx

Back