chocdrop

Hi all,been to the chemist today to gat my pack,im startin on the maintenance plan ,ive just had a caramel bar and oh my god ,i just cant get in down,what are the best flavours in the shakes/soups.
thanks ,luv kathy

Awww Kathy i loved the caramel bar! The fruit 1 was ok and the choc whip is pretty nice...didnt dare to attempt the soup though! Stick at it though you will prob grow to like them like we all have with the shakes. Well dont for going hun xxx

Yeah def keep us updated hun xxx

Hey and welcome!!
Best of luck x

Hi Guys,

I hope I'm not hijacking someone else's thread but I wasn't sure where to post. I discovered mini site yesterday and wanted to post this morning. Anyway my story goes as follows: I'm 33 yr old mum of one darling son who is 15 months and wife to a great husband. My weight issues span back just about as far as I do!!!!! From the age of 10 I started to put on weight but I was blessed with being tall so carried it well until I was a teenager and kept putting on more and more. I lost 3 stone when I was 24 by following atkins but slowly crept back on over the following years.

The year before I was married I started lipo and did 5 weeks and lost almost 3 stone which was fab and I survived the wedding pic's. My weight was always around the 14 stone mark but when I started lipo I was 15 stone and finished it at 12 stone 9 lbs. Although the day I got married 4 months after finishing lipo yet agin I had crept up to 13 stone 7 lbs.

So following an amazing honeymoon I returned home to discover I was pregnant and to say I threw caution to the wind with regard to eating was an understatment 9 months later in the labour ward I was 19 stone and my last month of pregnancy was hell with hip and back pain. We had a very tough time for the next 2 months our son was very ill and spent his first 7 weeks of life on a ventilator but thank god he pulled through. My weight dropped to 16 stone and stayed there until now.

I started lipo trim last Wednesday 9/4/08 weighing 16 stone exactly and this morning I am 15 stone 6 lbs. I really want to do it this time I am so sick of gettting half way there and thinking oh I'm grand now. I would like to be pregnant by christmas but I will never get pregnant being heavy again. So my goal is 12 stone....

So sorry for the long post....Looking forward to getting to know you all, its fab site!!!!!

Jen

Hi Jen hello and welcome! Well dont on your first week and great story. Keep going and good luck..you will know everybody before you know it lol xxx

Thanks Tracy. Your weight loss has been fantastic... I am bridemaids on May 31st and I have the hen on May 10th so its all a bit last minute.com with me as usual!!!!! I've always wndered what principal lipo works on is it low carb or low fat, cause if its low carb how come you can't eat protein with it???? I've also had few pieces of gum in past week when I just can't take the taste in my mouth anymore but weight still came off????

When i had gum i lost weight too but less than other weeks. On LT we are in ketosis where your body starts to feed off fat as opposed to carbs which we are not having, hence the rapid weight loss! Its a very low calorie diet and so low absolutely everything but has all nutrients that you need at the same time xxx

Hello Jen and Kathy,

Good luck on your LT journey! This site was and still is my lifeline...whenever the craving start I jump on here and everyone soon gets you motivated to carry on.
xx

p.s don't forget to get glugging the water!!

welcome you guys!!!!

Welcome to you both, I'm only on the Lipo train 2.5 weeks but let me tell you, if you need inspiration or motivation, you have come to the right place. Good luck on your journey!!!

Best of luck chocdrop, get yourself a ticker thingy on your signature tooo, that'll keep you motivated :) xxx

Back