New Mummy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bry1989, 11 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Bry1989

Bry1989 New Member

Just found this site- my 2nd child is 3 weeks old now and I want to get rid of the babyweight! So hard getting motivated :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ruth_Harris

Ruth_Harris Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    Hi and welcome to the forum! There is alsorts of useful information on here and plenty of us to give you a kick up the bum if needed :) Have you thought of which plan/diet you'd like to follow?

4. Bry1989

Bry1989 New Member

Not a clue, want a bit of advice as to which is easier havin kids etc... Don't always have lots of spare time to think about diet :(

5. Frumpy Mummy

Frumpy Mummy Full Member

Welcome and good luck. My little girl is 15mth old and im still trying to shift the baby weight! lol ! Im doing ww, lost half a stone in 2 weeks x

6. Bry1989

Bry1989 New Member

Ahh that's good, may give ww a go then, would mind loosen half a stone in two weeks :) x

7. sillysta

sillysta Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.12%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi and welcome i have a 12 month old and didn't even start thinking about weight loss untill he was 6 month so well done, Im on swimming world and lost half a stone in a couple of weeks. See if there is any groups close to you they help alot x

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.