New mums?

Haha oh dear! Now the clocks have changed mines up at 4am thinking its day time! Was 7am, then 6, then 5 but now 4 is just too much of a long day :( xx

I have been up since 5am with a very wide awake 10 month old - but since he did not wake at 3am for the milk bar I am feeling pretty good.
Zen hugs to all my fellow sleep deprived Mums.

I have been up since 5am with a very wide awake 10 month old - but since he did not wake at 3am for the milk bar I am feeling pretty good. Zen hugs to all my fellow sleep deprived Mums.

Omg I am lucky really my little girl doesn't wake up for night feeds she slept through since 2 months just a very early riser lol! Thanks Hun do you go to bed early? Xx

I wish I could but he doesnt go down early either! I swear he hates to sleep. My eldest (girl) has slept through from 2 months too so this has been a bit of a shock but I think he's just a fussy boy :)

Taking ours to see an osteopath as she was vontuse and suffers with wind, acid reflux and putting hats on! They have been recommended by many of our friends. She was a back to back delivery too so had quite a lump on her forehead for weeks.

I was hoping my little boy was getting better but he has not properly slept all night. Once again it has been shift work with hubby. Not long now til his his big sister wakes up wanting to play. No wonder I am struggling with the urge to eat all sugar on sight - anything to keep me awake. Does anyone else get like that when they are tired?

I was hoping my little boy was getting better but he has not properly slept all night. Once again it has been shift work with hubby. Not long now til his his big sister wakes up wanting to play. No wonder I am struggling with the urge to eat all sugar on sight - anything to keep me awake. Does anyone else get like that when they are tired?

Yeah I think it's natural to want sugar when you are tired coz it gives a quick boost! Have you ever tried protein bars? Someone on here suggested them to me and they really help x

I have a tasty recipe for homemade protein bars and fortunately made some yesterday but hubbys kitkats have never looked so good! Roll on Christmas, I have allowed myself a christmas day food blow out and I am sooo looking forward to it.

I have a tasty recipe for homemade protein bars and fortunately made some yesterday but hubbys kitkats have never looked so good! Roll on Christmas, I have allowed myself a christmas day food blow out and I am sooo looking forward to it.

Haha kitkat (2 finger ones) aren't bad in calories just not very filling! X

Calories isnt a problem, it's the not stopping once I start eating! I have given up chocolate and sweets because I cant just stop at one!

Back