New not 'best ever' quorn sausages!?

Befanwi

Gold Member
Just picked up a pack of these in Tesco and was wondering if anyone knew the syn value and whether or not they were possibly free again? They're 16 cals less than the 'best ever' cumberland ones that were next to them in the fridge..
Have attached a pic in case anyone sees them and it includes the cals, fat, etc on the front label.. Any help would be much appreciated?
Thanks xx

Attachments

• image-886307083.jpg
    image-886307083.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 452
Can't see them online and the 'traffic light' values on the front don't provide all the info we need to put them through the calculator - we need calories, total carbs, total fat and protein.

It's unlikely that they'll be free as they are almost 7% fat - more than the lowest syn meat sausages. Unfortunately it's not all about the calories.

Sorry.

The 2.9 fat and 70kcal is the same as the regular "Best Ever" ones - the Cumberland ones have always been slightly more from what I remember. As paperclip says we need more info from the back to calculate for sure but it doesn't look any different syn wise from the front.

OK to settle this "new" sausage thing finally - I was in Sainsburys yesterday and saw them - the pack is only different because theyve changed the packaging for the whole range, simple as that I think. I took a pic of the NV's (didnt buy any of the spewy stuff ;) ) and they still work out at 1 syn each.

6446118549_6146863118_o.jpg

ermintrude said:
OK to settle this "new" sausage thing finally - I was in Sainsburys yesterday and saw them - the pack is only different because theyve changed the packaging for the whole range, simple as that I think. I took a pic of the NV's (didnt buy any of the spewy stuff ;) ) and they still work out at 1 syn each.

Back