New person on the block!!

debclark68

Hiya All
I have posted a couple of threads before but never told anyone anything about me. So thought you may want to know so here goes
I gave up the CD 4 weeks ago and have put a stone on I am going back on it from tomorrow , am hoping to loose that stone for Xmas do you think that is possible. I am now 12stone 10 lb when I gave up 4 weeks ago I was in the 11's. Sad eh ! But when I started 13 weeks ago I was nearly 15 stone so thats not so bad anyway know you know me. Reason for wanting to be slim I am 40 next year and don't want to be fat and 40 and I have 2 small girls aged 7 & 5 and don't want them to have a fat mum.
Love to all
Debxxxxxx

hi deb your loss should be no problem. Hope you are focused and ready to be 40 and fit :)

Hi Debs, a stone off by Christmas... piece of cake!! Look forward to hearing about your successes.

Georgie
x

You mean SUPERFIT and 40 ha ha If my joints and bones will take it.
and YES am raring to go tomorrow I actually felt better when I was doing the diet. I have ate and not really enjoyed it, does that make sense?
x:)

totally i feel better memtally and physically since doing this diet.

mentally even oops loss of brain cells:eek:

I know exactly what you mean. Where are you in Birmingham as I have just noticed your location as I am in the Midlands as well

im in great barr are you near?

yes not far i live off queslett road by scott arms. Small world eh!

So tell me something about you. How old are you? How long have you been on the diet? How much weight have lost and how much more do you want to loose? And do you find that this site helps?

i am 44 / 45 in dec. i joined in may and have lost 2lb off 7 stone.i want to loose another stone and a half then see how i feel. started at 21st 3lb would like to be 12.7 to 13st as i am 5ft 9. this site and cd site have kept me going. if i felt hungery or drawn to temptation just come on here and the hours just fly by. love seeing pics of people and we are all in the same situation. Just great friendly people.how about you ?

Well I am 39 and have had a weight problem all my life. My friend heard of the CD and started it about 4 months ago she has now lost 4 and a half stone when I saw the difference in her after only 4 weeks I thought I would give it a go. After 13 weeks I had lost 3 stone and gone from 14 stone 12 to 11 stone 11 then we went on holiday to Disneyland and something head to give money wise and unfortunately it was the diet and I have gained approx a stone coming off it and I am gutted about it. My husband is concerned about the money but I am now trying to sub it with selling the clothes that dont fit me on Ebay. I feel sometimes that I have a self destruct button as I know that I can do it but had started to cheat a little towards the end of coming off it. I am hoping that 2nd time around I will be more motivated as I know that the diet really works and my CDC is fab. Have I bored you enough?I feel evry positive about restarting it tomorrow though. X

morning deb, good luck for today. yes i know the diet is an expense but it is the only food you have. we use to have a least 2 takeaways a week so that would total to my cd. and its not forever :D just getting ready for work. check in later. :wavey:

Hiya All
Well its the 1st day of the restart and I had alrteady drunk 3 ltrs of water by 2pm. I am feeling quite positive and will keep you all informed Bye bye for now!
Debxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back