New start again!

Pingu6

Gold Member
Hiya!
I really wanna start JUDDD diet again, have had success with it in the past but through struggling with vlcd's I've regained all weight lost. So got about 4-5 stone to lose now.
Just wondered how everyone is finding it now and what are your losses like? Would help to know. Needing some support on here as I'm feeling very unhealthy and down about my weight. With three young kids and starting work full time in September I really need to nail this and regain control over my life.

Reena

Good luck pingu (an excellent name!)
I love this diet.
I've never succeeded in losing weight before and normally give up after two or three days. With this I feel I can never say I've had a bad day cos there's always tomorrow! Dietting one day at a time.
Start a diary and join us newcomers.

gentoo/aptenny

Welcome pingu!!!

I had almost 5st to lose, down to 4 now, yay!!! Lost most of it on a vlcd, but faffed about with it, same 12 on and off over 5wks.

So just done my first week on juddd and lost 2.4lb, which I'm really happy with as it was following a vlcd and had been worried about water gain

Last edited:
gentoo said:
Good luck pingu (an excellent name!)
I love this diet.
I've never succeeded in losing weight before and normally give up after two or three days. With this I feel I can never say I've had a bad day cos there's always tomorrow! Dietting one day at a time.
Start a diary and join us newcomers.

gentoo/aptenny

Thank you gentoo :) what a lovely welcome. This is a busy section now, when I first started JUDDD there was hardly anyone on here doing it so I'm so happy too see more people here and so friendly too. Will start a diary good idea :)

fizzyfluff said:
Welcome pingu!!!

I had almost 5st to lose, down to 4 now, yay!!! Lost most of it on a vlcd, but faffed about with it, same 12 on and off over 5wks.

So just done my first week on juddd and lost 2.4lb, which I'm really happy with as it was following a vlcd and had been worried about water gain

Wow well done Fizzy brilliant result, especially after a vlcd! :)

*Shanny* said:
Meee too :) :) :) xxx

Yay Shanny! So slim and save was gonna be another vlcd for me and I decided against if cos I think it's not good for me, mentally, although it is great for many others.
Good to see u here, u started already?

Hi CG. This section has been brought to my attention, and I too am going to look into it, need to read up!

I am really down about my weight too, so really know how you are feeling xx

Divster said:
Hi CG. This section has been brought to my attention, and I too am going to look into it, need to read up!

I am really down about my weight too, so really know how you are feeling xx

Omg CG, I was wondering about how you were earlier. Was about to message u on fb. This does really work I can tell u that. We just gotta stick to it consistently. I'm starting tomorrow with a DD.

Hi Pingu, welcome back to Juddd, I am going to start a new thread about what is so good about this way of eating, don't even want to call it a diet anymore as it has become my way of eating, hope you are successful this time too, lots of members which is lovely and everyone is great and really positive about it which is great. I did it for 4 weeks in Jan, stopped for personal reasonsm, nothing to do with Juddd, started again 3 weeks ago and my losses average at 2lbs a week, which considering how much I enjoy my UPs and that I only do DD's on M,W,F, I think thats pretty damn good !!
Look forward to your diary x

Hi Pingu and welcome back to JUDDD. I'm losing 2-3lbs a week and I do it like Jo - MWF are DDs

Thank you Karen, good to be back :) ur doing amazingly well! Well done honey x

We are! *stomach rumbling* Not looking forward to cooking lunch, and for some reason I always get given delicious food by family when I start a new diet lol. Love your avatar pic, thats so us!:D

Back