New Start! New me!

lynsey2510

Starting weight - 24.07.12 - 25st 3lbs.

Started slim and save today, just had my first milkshake, chocolate. Mixed it with 200ml of water and a few ice cubes, put the hand whisk on it and popped a straw in! Must say it was fab, very tasty. Got myself a large glass of iced water to enjoy in the heat now. Im off work this week, my little girl Ava's first week of summer holidays and we just got back from Center Parcs yesterday. Had a fab time but it really brought it home to me just how painful and uncomfortable being this weight is. I was in pain for most of the holiday, sweating like a pig ( attractive I know! ) and slowing the others down :( Looking forward to getting into ketosis, not sure how long this will take. Im hoping to come on here for support and also a place to update my weight losses :) Ive got Disneylad Paris booked for May 2013 and Menorca for July 2013 ( never been to a beach holiday as wont wear shorts etc ) and Alton Towers for my daughter 7th birthday April 2013 to look forward to and I would NEVER to any of these holidays/trips the weight I am now. So Ive got alot to focus on. Im now sick to death of being this size, my body aches and my heart does too. Thankfully I have a fantastic partner Chris, he loves me but it has started to put a strain on our relationship as Im ALWAYS too tired to do anything, or complaining about my aching knees, back etc. Anyway, new start, new me!

Lynsey

Aw well done on getting started, you can do it chick and we are all here for you x

Well done Lynsey!! Day 1 over and done with!!
I started yesterday too, my start weight is 18st 7lbs, like you am so fed up with being this weight.
Good luck for today, maybe we can help each other over the coming months?!

Ellie xx

Thanks for your support ladies. Yeah think we should certainly help each other along the way. How have you both found it? Im a chocolate fiend, so have opted for 3 choc shakes and a choc truffle bar a day. Was very suprised at how tasty my first shake was!

I'm doing okay, on day 3 today, I'm having 3 packs and a meal from the allowed foods per day, I'm finding it alright so far, giving me control making me more aware of how much I need in a portion!

Yeah I think it wil be the control aspect of it that I wil like. Wel done for getting to day three!

Just had the choc truffle bar for "lunch" and it was gorgeous! Very tasty. Big thumbs up.

Ooooh just had my next shake and I really needed it, feel ok now ive had it and drinking lots of water. Been to get my hair done today and also nails and eyebrows! Its taken my mind off it and im feeling good right now. Day 1 nearly over! :)

Well I was in bed by 8.30 last night! I was hungry but thought if I go to bed I wont think about it. Wrong! I couldnt sleep. I was tossing and turning until about 3am!!?! I was itchy too??? Dont know if this is a side effect? Got up at 7am so I can have a big glass of water and my bar. How long before ketosis kicks in?

Back