• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new start

hi everyone im not sure about all this but im sure i will learn. i joined my local slimming world 3 weeks ago and really just gettting into the swing of things i baked some sw banana cake last night it says it has 12 syns does that mean i can eat the cake freely. just a bit unsure by the way i lost 5lbs my first week and 3 1/2 last week im delighted.:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
If it has 12 syns then you need to count those 12 syns... you can have 5-15 syns a day dependant on your height/weight etc, but if something has syns then you need to count it

Hope this helps

Tracy

thanks tracy i cut the cake into 12 so if i had 2 pieces a day i think that would b fine. u should try it tastes like dumpling of course when your hungry anything tastes nice lol.thanks for the reply

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi and welcome, well done on your weightloss so far. I must give that cake a go. I hope you are not going hungry lol with sw there is no need to go hungry. Keep up the good work!!! xxx

weemo

Trying again!!!
It sure is!!! I've just been out a walk as it's been sunny for a change! Hope to see you around on here - it's a great site - everyone is so friendly and supportive and of course you always pick up tips and recipes, xx